• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are yall going to be for Halloween?

I have gone as BOB from Twin Peaks two years in a row, so although the costume is scary as hell I have to change it up. I'm thinking of going as the Van Gogh skeleton with cigarette.

smisk

Lots of Twin Peaks costumes. I'm gonna try to scrape together a Gordon Cole costume but if that falls through my backup is Deckard from BR2049.

I'm stuck doing something for the family in our big graveyard display so I'll be dressed up as a fancy dead guy playing on my keyboard, gonna make it look like an old pipe organ and play creepy music.

obin_gam

a-ghost-story-review.jpg

But I'm going to spice it up with a bowler hat and black tie

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Ha! That's actually pretty close. I do have that same Vader saber, but the one I'm going to use is from a company called Vader's Vault. It's pretty legit.
LexRU74l.jpg

Pt1wEa9.gif

I'm passing out candy to kids this year (vader mask)

Lucreto

Same thing every year nothing.

There are no party's planned and none in any sort of planning stage.

Halloween is deemed a kids holiday, even when I was in college the Halloween parties were dull with less than a third of the people getting dressed up. Out of the houses around me only 1 or 2 will decorate for Halloween and it will be a pumpkin and may be some spiderweb and nothing more. Nothing like the displays in the US.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Well I'll tell y'all what I ain't gonna be!

I AIN'T GONNA BE WORSHIPING SATAN YOU SINNERS!

This is godlessnessness. Giving away poison candy from hell and wearing the devil's dress as satan's brides! Go ahead and have your "fun" but as for me and my house, we'll be praying for your pitiful lost souls!

Oh, don't bother coming to my house and begging for candy unless you want some tracts,

Orpheum

Dunno yet if my friends and i are going to a party. But if so i'll either be doing a partner costume with my best Friend ( we haven't decided yet, last years costume was killer though)

or i'll go as a pestillence Doctor.

Top Bottom