• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

andthebeatgoeson

You know what, let's talk anime and moe. Let's get off of animal feet or hog maws or whatever y'all eat. Let's talk r Kelly cults and pissonomics. Something else.

Okay. Onigiri is a terrible ass free to play game with stuttering problems, limited customization and combat feels weak as fuck. Not worth the time at all. On to the next free to play game....Trove.

D i Z

Fucking bunch of savages.

Who leaves the milk with just a sip?
I don't even drink that swill, but damn. Absolutely no respect.

Kreed

If I was petty, I would add a list of people who can't come to the barbecue.
IF I was petty.

I was thinking of do something like this after the last Gordon and Slay food fight but it was who was bringing/doing what for the cookout (ex: Chicken: Gordon and Slay, Security: Xia and Immortal, Music: Momma Feenix) and there was a "stay away from the DJ" (ex: Prototype Viktor, Lionpride) and "must be double checked by security" (ex: Izuna, SENPAIatLARGE) list.

Beefy

Y'all ain't right.

tenor.gif

Slayven

I am going to take air directly from Evo and SDCC and pump it right into Jandro's house. That last day air with maximum ass smell.

He will have to burn his Snuggy collection

Malyse

You are now noticing that you can see your nose.
You are now breathing and blinking manually.
You are now aware of your tongue and are having difficulty making it comfortable. Also, your mouth tastes terrible.
You are now aware that you are physically holding your jaw closed.
You are producing spit intentionally. When you swallow it, you realize that you can hear a crackle in your ears. You also just noticed the constant ring in your ears.
You can feel your clothing on your skin.
You just discovered Irish Wristwatch is nigh impossible to say.

5a3f5da29d030184bfd9bd3bd7d58db5.jpg

D i Z

I was thinking of do something like this after the last Gordon and Slay food fight but it was who was bringing/doing what for the cookout (ex: Chicken: Gordon and Slay, Security: Xia and Immortal, Music: Momma Feenix) and there was a "stay away from the DJ" (ex: Prototype Viktor, Lionpride) and "must be double checked by security" (ex: Izuna, SENPAIatLARGE) list.

I fell out and didn't get back up.

You are now aware of your tongue and are having difficulty making it comfortable. Also, your mouth tastes terrible.
You are producing spit intentionally. When you swallow it, you realize that you can hear a crackle in your ears. You also just noticed the constant ring in your ears.

........damn you.

LionPride

Banned

I fucking hate you
I'm a good ass DJ fuck you mean???

watching Enemy of the State

holy shit how can an old movie be this fun?

I have been watching older movies tonight first was Tuskegee Airmen from 1995 tried a search for Red Tails but Netflix did not have it

ended up with this movie on the search results for jerry maguire on Netflix decided to rewatch it.

I need to re-watch more old movies because damn my memory can't even remember the plot or action being this fun.

You guys have any movies you love to re-watch?

I should try some Eddy Murphy stuff next

Slayven

I have been watching older movies tonight first was Tuskegee Airmen from 1995 tried a search for Red Tails but Netflix did not have it

ended up with this movie on the search results for jerry maguire on Netflix decided to rewatch it.

I need to re-watch more old movies because damn my memory can't even remember the plot or action being this fun.

Yeah Low key Enemy of the State was pretty funny.

You got to watch Trading Places, it was Eddie Murphy at the top of his game. Seen the movie a million times and i still laugh.

Oh and Harlem Nights is another one(this movie is not talked about like it should). It just has the whos who of Black actors and comedians. Redd Foxx, Delia Reese, Richard Pryor, etc.

How old is this guy?

*Looks at movie collection of Robocop, The Raid Redemption, Ace Ventura, Peter Jackson's King Kong,Ghostbusters, Chappelles Show, old cartoon compilations, various dc animated series, heathcliff the complete series, Avatar the last airbender series, and beast wars.*

I got a few I like to watch.

Top Bottom