• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Eolz

Doax threads were an issue, but regular doa never was.
But yeah, whoever is there first should try making one. I feel like we'll be there for a while before everyone transitions somewhere else anyway :p

Azuardo

I tried to look in the most popular posters of this thread and I've spotted two well-knowns banned.

Squire looks to have suicided after the shitstorm.

Skilletor might be a temp ban, judging from what I gather was him getting banned in some MVCI debates. Not sure if there's a way to know if it's temp or not, but I would imagine it is. Seems harsh otherwise.

Think that's all I can see from the most prominent posters in here.

Mesharey

I have Azuardo and Shin in my PSN (followed Azuardo in Twitter too :p), I just use Discord for voice chat but invite why not.

I rarely post so I'll probably still be here and if they announce DOA6 I'll be in FSD again!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Mila and Rig were from that very short-lived era where they were marketing DOA5 with the I'm A Fighter slogan. So it was gonna have tons of fanservice but also kinda sort of be about martial arts too lol

Korigama

Mila and Rig were from that very short-lived era where they were marketing DOA5 with the I'm A Fighter slogan. So it was gonna have tons of fanservice but also kinda sort of be about martial arts too lol
Actually, the plan was to scale back the fanservice significantly in favor of a more serious approach, but people didn't like that. Embodying the original direction that the "I'm a Fighter" campaign represented is on point, though.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
saying kasumi is good is like saying mcdonalds is the best just cause its the face of fast-food.

You can feed yourself for an entire day for like $3.50 at mcdonalds. Value-wise it is the best. Only the $5 Little Caesars large pep pizza compares in value.

Azuardo

Best costume.

1d736c77c17d6c02b3123573541fe2be.jpg

Tyaren

Good to see not everyone's gone. :)

Also, Eliot is best girl!

Best costume.

Nope, this one is the single bestest in the entire game:

dead_or_alive_5_last_round___eliot_by_sabishikukage-d8q7jfm.png

And I am being completely objective here as the one who came up with it. XD I hope we maybe see it as an alternate in DOA6...

Hoya, you making the transition over to our new hideout? You in our discord?

No one gets left behind!

Ha. I dont have a private email account at the moment to apply for membership.
I have never used discord before either, but I'll look into it if you would be so kind as to send me the name of the channel to search for.

Azuardo

Ha. I dont have a private email account at the moment to apply for membership.
I have never used discord before either, but I'll look into it if you would be so kind as to send me the name of the channel to search for.
I think they will open it up to free registrations eventually. Till then, Shin, hook the man up with the discord. I'm on mobile atm.

Tyaren

Why the hell would you tease an announcement for a year then do a live funeral?
Jesus, that's cruel.

Was that what happened? Damn... D:

I actually fell asleep during the tournament and missed all of the drama. Why is a certain website down for maintenance now of all times? :/

Top Bottom