• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

.hack//G.U. Last Recode (HD remaster, PS4 and PC) coming out

raven777

DCMM7VVWsAAwnsh.jpg:large

HD visuals
various gameplay adjustments to make it better
additional stuff
PS4 & PC

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201706/13135331.html

redlemon

Never managed to even finish the original quadrilogy but I liked the franchise as a second when I was younger. I'd definitely give it a go of it comes westward .

MUnited83

For you.
As someone who just played Vol 1, which one is this a remaster off? Is it a collection, or a game that came after the "Volumes"?

Kanhir

Yesss I am in for this.

(I preferred the feel of the original four to GU, but there's no way you could take that repetitive gameplay and sell it now.)

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Wow, what a nice surprise for .hack fans. All.... 26 of them maybe?

Ahah, amazing XD

But I played it. Was meh. I always loved the concept but they never delivered, not even with the anime. Missed chance I guess.

kenji

WHAT YEAR IS THIS

I was, like, one of the biggest fans in my country ten years ago, then I moved on

that's a surprise

Shandy

Hello I am from a PAL country what is G.U.???

Never played it, so I can't say I have an affinity for it. The remaster the original four and I'll drive that train, though.

duckroll

Kosen

Neo Member
Oh. My. God.
Count me in if there's a western release.
And remaster the original games too, pretty please

theofficefan99

Been interested in GU the past 5 or so years but the games are way too expensive. I'd consider buying this but I doubt it'll get localized.

kubus

holy crap outta nowhere!!

This is great because I finished the original quadrilogy a few years ago but never felt like getting into G.U. because of the PS2 region lock.

Hopefully also a western release :x

Yes! Getting it! Dream come true :D

Never got to play it (tracking down 3 disks (or 4 for the first series) and playing it on a ps2 is... unappealing), but was super into the series via .hack//versus, manga, anime and stuff like that. I was late into the series, but I tried supporting it while it was dying...

Top Bottom