• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

3AQmK.gif

Tumblr has reached new heights (lows?)

It's the same.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

- New episode on in an hour or two. Excite get!

- Countdown, the Leon/Justice duet is available on iTunes. It's not bad, in fact it's probably one of the better songs from the cast. Wish is featured the girls more though.

- TUMBLR! You really are only getting half of the Creepy-GAF experience if you're not checking it out. If you haven't already, get your ass over there and join. Sign up for tumblr and then send either MechanicalSnowman or myself the email address you used and we'll add you to the members list.

Tumblr has reached new heights (lows?)

2012 is off to a great start.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Justice departs our shimmering shores for Europe.

iTbmUP4GrqjKe.jpg

The next couple weeks will be fun. Justice is on a media blitz through the UK and Spain and Ariana's three concerts in Cali are this week. The battle of 2012 is starting to heat up.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

Justice leaving LAX:

vTgyD.jpg

Arriving at Heathrow, greeted by fans:

i8EpBLZAxWzzX.jpg

ixmQRrxQbQQEj.jpg

Will probably have more media later in the day.

-

Andre's Horrible Girl!

My humble opinion? Another good episode. Nothing too fancy but solid, with a few laughs and a decent song & dance number. The plot with Cat & Jade was definitely better than the Tori/Andre plot thread.

- Justice looked great.
- Gillies chest is just... insane. It's to the point where I think it's actually a problem for their wardrobe department.
- Trina was, once again, one of the funnier parts of the episode.
- I like Countdown.
- While it wasn't exactly a masterful performance, Cat was super adorable and almost made me cry.

igdVAqqq30pcd.gif

AWW PLEASE DON'T BE SAD I DIDN'T MEAN IT YOU'RE NOT ORANGE I LOVE YOU.

- Leon gets better every season.
- I don't think Rex is in this one at all.

The episode is gif'd! Check it out! There wasn't a lot of sexy stuff in this one, I pulled some really fun gifs though. My fav three:

i8trY66jJPF6x.gif
iwt9jGNNcrKfb.gif
iK7VdRpuPjWSg.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
One of Ariana's concerts was today.

Pink Champagne

Video is shit, song sounds alright but it's kinda hard to tell.

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

hCBKI.jpg

Who is it?

kR2oK.jpg

Eh, could be worse. Zooey is so two years ago.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

- Justice is busy, busy. She's on her way to the Asda Living Fashion Show (what the what the what) right now and will be at the Brit Awards tomorrow. You know what that means, red carpet pics! Wear something delicious Vic.

- @VictoriaJustice now has more followers than @MirandaCosgrove. Sorry corkscrewblow, your gal is slowly being eclipsed.

- From the depths of tumblr:

ibeMEXz8QwKg32.gif

I don't even know.

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

w5yDQ.jpg

5NyRy.jpg

Aww yeah, third mention from the Queen. Not bad for an account that's only been around for a few months and doesn't spam her for attention like most do. Getting a follow from her would be amazing, but that'll take a bit more work (I have a plan). She doesn't follow very many people, unlike the robot that sometimes runs Ariana's twitter. Ariana's account follows 10,000+ people, it's insane.

Speaking of insane.

EtfJk.jpg

Casually tweeting something and then having people on a different continent do it seconds later is a trip. Don't even know how to describe it, it's just a weird feeling.

Wiseblade

ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

- Justice is busy, busy. She's on her way to the Asda Living Fashion Show (what the what the what) right now and will be at the Brit Awards tomorrow. You know what that means, red carpet pics! Wear something delicious Vic.

Basically she's showing up for an advertising event for a supermarket's clothing range. also, this might be the first time I've ever been excited about anything to do with the Brit awards.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

Justice was out and about today, looking like a Queen should. The links will lead you to tumblr posts with more pics.

Leaving her hotel in London

jxwYZTgDVatg2.jpg

At the ASDA Living Event

jb155sTgjLd2CJ.jpg

-

Gillies and Leon at Ariana's concert.

DHSq9.jpg

JkV6O.jpg

iDejh3tEuf6tY.png

More videos from Ariana's concert are popping up, and in good quality.

Pink Champagne
Put Your Hearts Up
Only Girl in the World
Honeymoon Avenue
Last Dance
This guy has good quality videos from the concert as well.

May gif some of this later, she does a fair bit of bouncing around in that top.

And so far out of the three songs she's revealed, PYHU is easily the worst. Why the fuck did they pick it to be her first single? I'm honestly baffled.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Wow, she looks so mature and classy in this pic. Not that she never looks classy anyway. Quick, somebody check Spire's pulse :0

I'm okay. Was touch and go for a bit, but I'm stable now. Might have to call in to work though, still feel woozy when I move around. She just... man. She's got my number.

Nizz

I'm okay. Was touch and go for a bit, but I'm stable now. Might have to call in to work though, still feel woozy when I move around. She just... man. She's got my number.
Whew, than God. Who else will shepherd the thread? :)

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

Justice will be signing autographs and having a meet and greet at HMV Oxford Circus today at 5 pm. She'll be in Spain tomorrow.

iDejh3tEuf6tY.png

Ariana interview on Access Hollywood. The only thing I took away from this video is that Billy Bush is kind of a dick. He couldn't look more bored and that question about Ariana being surrounded by yes men? The fuck was that?

ibqI7ZtuOreL5U.png

Justice on the set of a 50's style photoshoot she had today.

ikfAcwkUKbu6N.jpg

Yesterday with fans:

ipY3T5EJm0rkd.jpg

irHITpTpjfOec.jpg

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

PpLiA.jpg

Gee, I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom