• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noel, Chie and Waldstein announced for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

Protome

I haven't played Blazblue in a while but at what point did they redesign Noel? that design suuuuucks compared to her old one.

Glad she and Chie are in though, not that there was any doubt.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
This game seems like the MvC2 of 2D ASW games.
And as long as it has a beefy roster, I'm fine with that.

oh no the game isn't trash, Chie is trash

tumblr_m85fotJJcl1ry10fwo1_500.gif

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Still no P5 characters though. They just keep reusing assets and characters from previous games.

Well it only said P4A on the announcement trailer, right? I don't think they'll have any P5 characters.
Yeah, besides RWBY, and maybe some OC specifically for this game, it's all reused.

Oh wow I didn't expect Wald to make the cut. Thought they would've just go with Merkava for the long ass limb fighter from UNIB.

Chie Satonaka91

Neo Member
Still no P5 characters though. They just keep reusing assets and characters from previous games.

Persona 4 Arena was mentioned as one of the games crossing over in this, not Persona in general. That said, the game does have an a tab for characters outside the four series crossing over (that is so far empty). Maybe they put in the P5 protagonist, but that's as far as it could go. To expect a ton of P5 characters is unreasonable.

Persona 4 Arena was mentioned as one of the games crossing over in this, not Persona in general. That said, the game does have an a tab for characters outside the four series crossing over (that is so far empty). Maybe they put in the P5 protagonist, but that's as far as it could go. To expect a ton of P5 characters is unreasonable.

the CCS is just a placeholder so don't expect the ECT tab to amount to anything

FluxWaveZ

The official survey they recently put out for people who've played the game at public events includes a section where people can write down characters from other series they would like to see in the game.
Who do you want to be in the game? (*Strictly BB/P4A/UNI/RWBY only)
Who else do you want to be in the game, from other game titles? (Other companies' games also accepted)

Was that Rachel Alucard when did she get announced? She is one of my mains in BlazBlue series, so this makes me happy <3

Nice to see Chie and Noel make the roster.

Good to see Waldstein is in. I'll be interested to see how he plays in this game.

Noel is expected, and so is Chie. I like Chie, but after playing P4A...fuck Chie.

Chie Satonaka91

Neo Member

Is it? Well never mind, though I don't think it's impossible for some random characters to sneak in.
I didn't enjoy Persona 5 anywhere near as much as I did 4, so I'm happy this game is full of Persona 4 characters as opposed to P5 characters

It's hard to be excited for this as I don't care about RWBY and it seems they'll just dump the old sprites for the other games.

Maybe if the roster is huge like 50 characters...

Top Bottom