• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Looks like we're back in off-topic once again for the start of the season. Hopefully we get a few more regulars joining us this year.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Captain Serious is going to be out for revenge this season. Hopefully the playoff performance lit a fire under everybody in the organization.

Let's Go Hawks!

imBask

Banned
the last time we won the Stanley Cup was in 93
Joe's number is 92
this is his first (1) year playing here

you do the math

imBask

Banned
seriously tho who's winning the cup this year?

early prediction let's go

I'm gonna say Preds vs Penguins, Preds take it

Futureman

Go Caps! We are going to take the cup this year!

we probably won't make the playoffs :-(

what is the mood like in Washington this year? Maybe having some of the pressure off after two disappointing seasons could actually help them. They will be an interesting team to watch.

Foggy

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

a916

MacKinnon revenge tour begins Thursday, incoming 40 goal season yoooo (for Rantanen)

(Tampa vs Edmonton is my prediction in the finals... so go ahead and guarantee neither of them make it lol)

Holiday

Banned
Armstrong needs to go. Wasting spots on washed-up gritlords who have negative value, just because you are familiar with them. Upshall solves zero problems for the Blues, except Armstrong's apparent need to surround himself with talentless grinders that he knows. I wish he would leave and derail some other team and waste some other superstar's prime.

Same shit different year for this bush-league ass joke of a team. Unfortunately I can't even look foward to critical media for catharsis, because small market sports journalism is toothless, and everyone will just jerk Upshall off for being a voice in 'da room.'

Upshall sucks. Armstrong sucks. The Blues suck. Fuck hockey.

Top Bottom