• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What gifts are you buying for Christmas?

t-storm

I’ve only bought one gift so far and it was the plush porg from the Last Jedi for a six year old. It was fifty bucks. FIFTY.

This thing should not be more than 10-20.

Bastards.

lem0n

What gifts am I buying? Like, to give to others?

I'm buying my mom a horse saddle, she sold hers years ago when she ran into some urgent money issues. I think she'll love it.

I'm buying my GF a watch and getting the windows tinted on her new car.

I'm buying myself a Switch.

Already bought my Mum new house wear. Will be adding a SEGA Classic if I can (she was looking one a while back but they were sold out) and perhaps a piece of jewelry. Everyone else will get either a deodorant set or a perfume set.

Gloggins

Pandemic: Regin of Cthulhu for my brother

South Park : Fractured But Whole on PS4 for the lady

I will get to experience both of those things too, which is a happy accident.

Other than that...I don't know. Socks full of coal.

Let me make use of this thread pls: I'm currently seeing a girl. Not a relationship (yet?). Do I give her a present for Christmas, even when I'm not interested in a relationship with her? I like her, enjoy having her near me, and she's somewhat attractive, but I won't start a relationship for personal reasons. Present yes or no?

Let me make use of this thread pls: I'm currently seeing a girl. Not a relationship (yet?). Do I give her a present for Christmas, even when I'm not interested in a relationship with her? I like her, enjoy having her near me, and she's somewhat attractive, but I won't start a relationship for personal reasons. Present yes or no?

Absolutely not, unless it’s a card that says you aren’t interested in a relationship. Better to be honest up front.

Absolutely not, unless it’s a card that says you aren’t interested in a relationship. Better to be honest up front.

She knows that I'm currently not interested in a rs, I'm being super honest about everything. :) We still like each other and I'm not ruling out I'd never be interested in a rs with her, but also told her she shouldn't pass up other guys. That's why I was wondering. Maybe I'll get her something small, funny. Hm ...

Herne

Something dinosaur-related for my three year-old nephew who is obsessed with them now (start them young, I say). Some other toy for my other nephew, a one year-old. Other than that, I haven't a clue.

VAL0R

Banned
My thoughts so far: A nice electric/acoustic guitar with a stand for my family (we sometimes sing together and once in a blue moon I get out the old electric guitar), a nice digital camera for my wife, a kiddie tablet for my oldest daughter(?), some kind of camera to make movies with my kids.

My oldest boys (14,13) want an X1X, but I sold the old Xbox because I wanted them to spend more time reading, drawing and playing away from screens, enjoying life. My wife also wants an X1X as a movie player and Netflix streaming box, lol.

I kinda want a GoPro Hero 6, but I feel like I don’t do enough cool stuff to warrant it. Even if I did, I don’t know how quick it would get old having to strap a camera on my head before I did something.

My brother and sister are getting the same gift since they live in the same flat.

Snes Classic Mini.

For other gifts i havent figured it out yet.

Wife wants a new handbag and boots, I'm also going to surprise her with an IPhone X and a surprise break to a Spa hotel she loves. Also they'll be some smaller gifts.

Family will mostly be Amazon vouchers as that seems to be the go to gift over the last few years, although there are a couple of board games I'm gonna pick up for my dad but they are as much for me as they are for him.

Top Bottom