• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

So anyways, why do they make Goten so hard to Dokkan for the Bio Broly event. Had like 3 Trunks medals for every one Goten medal. And I don't even have Trunks.

BrunoM

Man I come here everyday for one reason you guys .. I been here from the second page on ot1

Every one here is so much better and fun compared to the reddit ...

If you all move on to talk somewhere else don't forget me behind lol

NimbusD

there a general dragon ball discord? I'd love to be invited. I don't play this game anymore but I was active on the OT DBS thread and have no way to get to that community. Dont knwo where else to discuss my hate-watching of DBS every week.

ffvorax

So you are all abandoning the ship?

Just to know if this thread will be dead... it was fun to read people pulling everything at first try besides me... XD

SnakeEyes

Banned
So you are all abandoning the ship?

Just to know if this thread will be dead... it was fun to read people pulling everything at first try besides me... XD
People are migrating to Discord, simply because they no longer want to be associated with all the bullshit that's going down and yet want to continue having the fun discussions and summon wins we used to have. So yeah, I daresay that this OT will end up drying up before long.

ffvorax

I just found out what happen when the timer ends during the Goku SSj3 event... 19M damage on an INT piccolo? lol?

I always defeated him before... well... ok... XD

Meneses

So, uh, I got Broly, which is awkward. I don't really have the motivation to grind his Super or the bajillion zeni he needs to awaken.

ffvorax

So, uh, I got Broly, which is awkward. I don't really have the motivation to grind his Super or the bajillion zeni he needs to awaken.

Don't worry, I will take care of your Broly, just give it to me...

Dokkan should add an exchange cards feature...:1

Xanru

Yo wth is going here? Come and find everyone leaving? But I liked lurking though, literally only signed up to post in these topics lol(was lurking from the beginning of OT1, decided to sign up at the end of the topic). Can I get a discord link so I can join in?

ffvorax

It would break the game with people using rerrooling to get what they want

They could make limits like: you need a certain level, or better days of play before being able to exchange cards.

1 day no exchange

30 days exhange up to SR

90 days exchange up to SSR

180 days exchange up to UR

365 days exchange up to LR

You can exchange only equivalent or lesser type of card UR with UR or SSR... but not LR... also maybe dependant on LV of the card -> 150lv card LR not exchange with 100 LR card...

And so on... with rules they can add a feature without breaking the game, and giving to people that play by a long time.

Top Bottom