• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

Codeblue

HtJB8.gif

Is there video of him being told that he looks like an idiot?

Mohonky

Wow. Quite the contrast with their male counterparts posted in the thread.

It would be funny if the gifs posted weren't glitches as stuff like that happens during real matches anyway.

Men's soccer (especially in Europe & South America anyway) is full of divers and 'omg the sky is falling' hypochondriacs, women soccer on the other hand is brutal. I remember staying back after training to watch one of our womens teams play one night. I have never seen so much fighting and abuse being hurled about in one game. Coaches were fighting, players were fighting, glass bottles were making their way onto the pitch by the end of the match.

Womens soccer is so much more straight to the point......

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
This thread is terribly entertaining.

fallagin

Actually, there are some kids in my son's first grade team that are quite intelligent for their age.

When I first played soccer in first grade I had no flippin idea what was going on. I would just wander around the field and try to kick the ball somewhere at times.

Forkball

I just... I just don't understand how the physics do that. I'm no expert at coding, but it seems to be a difficult thing to randomly emulate numerous times.

JJD

By the love of God, please tell me they didn't give the Ecuadorian player a yellow or red card, and the other asshole got suspended by FIFA for such a shameless act.

I don't know about the ecuadorian guy, but the brazilian one, Kaka got a red card! Lol!

Top Bottom