• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.t.f.

tumblr_m2f7dz0IP61rsyon9o1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m2f7dz0IP61rsyon9o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m2f7dz0IP61rsyon9o3_r1_250.gif

LuffyZoro

I don't generally listen to K-Pop, but I did have an interesting experience relating to it lately.

I participate in a underwater robot-building competition with a team of friends, and it had to be controllable from land. We hooked up a camera through a ~50 ft tether cable, and plugged it into a TV.

We found that if you changed the voltage on the camera to 4.11v, it would start blasting K-Pop from a Korean radio station through the TV, using the cable as the antenna.

ryan-ts

I don't generally listen to K-Pop, but I did have an interesting experience relating to it lately.

I participate in a underwater robot-building competition with a team of friends, and it had to be controllable from land. We hooked up a camera through a ~50 ft tether cable, and plugged it into a TV.

We found that if you changed the voltage on the camera to 4.11v, it would start blasting K-Pop from a Korean radio station through the TV, using the cable as the antenna.

Where did the competition take place? I'd be pretty stoked myself if something like that happened, have a little dance battle while people are judging the robot.

Alta1r

Do you notice that since Eunjung lost that money all of T-ara have gone quiet on twitter apart from Qri:

fOwuG.jpg

QRhee.jpg

edit. spoke too soon, Eunjung is chatting to Gyuri on twitter.

Hara on some tv show:

dy7db.gif

Sealda

Banned
She has seriously involved to some sort of korean/western mix.

She could seriously be taken for a westerner (not without make up, hair color etc.).

Volume Up is a really good album. Not a single bad song on it. Even Femme Fatale sounds great in its own way.

I know this sounds stupid but are we seriously to believe that these divine beings do not have any actual romance/boyfriend in their life. Is that not a really sad thing.

I hope Nana got a really nice boyfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom