• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic announces “Black Mirror” for PC, PS4 and Xbox One (release: 28/11/2017)

bravoguy

Will release on 28th November 2017 however someone on web informed some copies are leaked already and people are playing it, also review copies are also given to reviewers.

Looking forward for more news and reviews.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I'm a sucker for such games. The dialogues, acting and everything was cringey and really awkward at times. The finale is really lulzy. But there's something pure about these games. I dig it.

RPGCrazied

Very cool. I remember playing the first game back in the day. They really should have remastered those on PS4, but glad to know this is a reboot.

Maybe there should have been more of you to ensure the series was successful enough to get another entry 🤔

Not to derail the thread but I personally think that if Volition had made Red Faction Guerilla 2 -like fans wanted- instead of RF Armageddon, the series would still be around now (or could have survived a little longer).

Back on topic: I know that this game has nothing to do with the TV series but my interest in it is as a result of it. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Top Bottom