• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I give much of a damn about people having their Bernie love challenged (over this, his people are crying??) lolololol

So he actually got the Wall Street dollars after all. He just didn't use them for free college, healthcare, or any of the other things he's mentioned. He used it for his family. Imagine that. A saint that's actually commiting the sin he's supposed to be cleansing the world of...

Zekes!

I’m sure you already listened to Kendrick’s DAMN., and Drake’s More Life. I hope you aren’t that deep under the rock on newer releases.

I’d say give Logic a try, but Everybody isn’t an album I care for. In fact, I strongly dislike it. You can make that decision yourself, though. 😬

Go check out some of DJ Khaled’s GRATEFUL, there’s some good on there if you don’t hate how the guy screams his name on every joint. 👀

Oh, and the Joey Bada$$ album.

SZA’s CTRL.

LOL. Stress. Shared accounts on a service that uses algorithms are painful. I pay for my brother and myself so he doesn’t mess my stuff up.

I really like DAMN and I actually haven't listened to More Life fully. The girls I work with part-time at a clothing store were bumping it nonstop for a minute. Heard enough to know I needed a Passionfruit instrumental and that's it. I actually listened to that Joey Bada$$ album though. I like the dude but his stuff never sticks with me for some reason. Not a huge Logic fan though, even though we're both ultra lightskins.

SZA is definitely on the list. I liked some of her previous stuff, so catching her debut is a must.

Hoping I can sit down on Monday and listen to a bunch of albums.

Let's help each other out because I'm behind too. I'm more busy now so I'll probably get worse. Here are the ones I like so far.

image.jpg

Modlee's Queendom
Favorite Track: "So Fire" / "So Anxious"

434fd8724638659c64e244d3e35d7ab0.jpg

~sohee 低い
Favorite Track: "just you wait"

obj2712geo1445pg5p20.png

Substantial's The Past Is Always Present in the Future
Favorite Track: Really got to go back and listen to this, but I have to leave you with something. How about "In My Daughter's Eyes"?

C_pdubKXUAI9f8A.jpg:medium

Joyce Wrice's Good Morning
Favorite Track: "Good Morning (Instrumental)"

300.jpg

Nick Grant's Return of the Cool

tC-hGM-g_200x200.jpg

Ackk Studio's "Minor Conversation"

1493047711_d97aea2fac19aabe1a3be8de476fba31.jpg

Faith Evans' The King & I

Much appreciated. I'll add these to the list. If I come across anything good in my journey I'll share

Slayven

I swim in the nude. It relaxes me. The party doesn't seem to start until we get natural. Feel me? Can I still come thru?

579x325-Q100_fcf310ad6c573ee721de1a358dff6efe.jpg

I'm going to bring my own towels tho. No offense.

giphy.gif

If i'm having a pool party bct need to abide by strict rules
and, there ain't no skinny dippin to be had, you best be wearing clothes, finna get me locked up by these white folk
I ain't providing towels, sunscreens or watershoes, BYOS

Johndoey

Banned
First episode of The Mist is terrible. The human drama they set-up is most stock hour long drama material, and the actual mist rolls in way too fast. Some of the dialogue for the teen characters reads like someone cracked open a copy of Those Rascally Kids: Teen Speak Edition.

Zekes!

i'm glad Nintendo won't let devs update their games.

in 2017.

I mean, games being able to get timely updates is important, especially if it has a messy launch

but I'm also definitely not a fan of companies releasing games with the intention of fixing it with patches (unless it's early access). Also, I'm assuming the situation with that NBA game is a bit more nuanced than they make it seem. I don't doubt Nintendo is being stubborn to some degree, because, well, they're Nintendo, but I also hold the dev and their publisher accountable due to them shipping a version of their game with a feature completely missing

If other devs come out with similar complaints about Nintendo and patches then I'd be more critical about the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom