• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

lmao! I'd probably regret it but I wish I could be a fly on the wall in some of these dudes lives. I wonder how many of them legit take bad advice from Gaf and actually do it. ����

Makes me see my life is pretty normal compared to 80% of Gaf.

Numb

I... was not prepared
full

Kreed

http://abc7.com/news/mom-hits-young-son-who-didnt-give-her-mothers-day-card/1992381/

Police in South Carolina say a woman has been arrested for hitting her young son after he gave a Mother's Day card to his grandmother but not to her.

A Spartanburg Police Department report says Shontrell Murphy is charged with cruelty to children for hitting her son on the head Thursday. His age was not given. He was treated and released from a local hospital.

According to the report, the boy's sister told police that Shontrell Murphy hit the boy hard because he gave his grandmother a card but not her. She then tore the card up.

All I can think about is Chris Rock.

Truth.
Man I was raised in such a different environment. "charged with cruelty" wasn't even a thing. Sometimes 1-2 bops was just what I needed to not run around the block with my homeboy Shaw and end up getting clipped by someone else.
"Don't you leave from this block boy, or I'mma tell your daddy."
"Yes ma'am."

I tested it a few times though, can't lie.

Beefy

I don't see how assault doesn't warrant prison time honestly. Like dude it there going "well it wasn't that bad" is sketch as hell.

She only stabbed him with a bread knife in the leg, threw a laptop a jar and other stuff at him and punched him in the face. She shouldn't go to jail....

I don't see how assault doesn't warrant prison time honestly. Like dude it there going "well it wasn't that bad" is sketch as hell.

Couldn't believe when I saw it, but then again of course I could.

The people arguing "female privilege" and not "white privileged" are even more concerning

this romper nonsense needs to stop, i wasted a google search on finding out wtf it is

I can't understand it

👀

Stay winning

I hope they make it, quite honestly. I see no problem with Lonzo or Lavar promoting his son / brand.

Also, Bronx-man (is dumb and) said on the NBA thread that he would drink a jar of piss if Lonzo was still on the NBA in 4 years so we got that to wait for.

I hope they make it too! Can't get why people love routing against someone trying to do something different, even if his dad might rub you the wrong way.

Lol wait.. that bet can't be real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom