• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Man, atu's Curb Your Instrumentals still remains one of my favorite themed albums.
I've posted about it before, but I revisited it recently, and it's still amazing to me.
In it, he took various quotes from scenarios in Curb Your Enthusiasm, and made a beat to accompany the scene. It worked incredibly well. Atu has removed it from his Bandcamp, for whatever reason, but it's still available here. Check it out when you get the time!

My favorites: Cool De La, Black Women, and Choke Artist.

I ended up listening to curb your instrumentals and its pretty good. I gotta get more of his stuff.

A heads up on soundcloud to everybody in the thread so ppl know
https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/12/soundshroud/

Exiting team members wanted to know why they weren't warned, while those who survived the cuts wanted assurance that the cost reductions would keep the company afloat for the long-run.
But as security ominously filed into SoundCloud's meeting rooms at its offices around the world during the all-hands video conference broadcast from its Berlin headquarters, the startup's staff discovered they wouldn't be getting the answers they wanted. Instead, sources at SoundCloud tell TechCrunch that founders Alex Ljung and Eric Wahlforss confessed the layoffs only saved the company enough money to have runway ”until Q4" — which begins in just 80 days. [Correction: 80 days, not 50 days]

Top Bottom