• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Playstation: First Party Studios & their Current Projects

what's up guys

ScKtk4T.png

Endo Punk

Don't feel comfortable with Gaf anymore and looking forward to Resetera.

Can I get a discord invite so I can relive another project beast in the future 😮 I asked Matt over at psvrgaf but that discord is specific to vr.

Endop #3303

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Please PM me the Discord invite.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
What about for PSX? GF just bought me tickets for Christmas and I hope it's worth our time.

I put the probability at 25% for PSX. I said before E3 2017 that Sony wasn't going to "wow" people this entire year simply because they have no reason to do so. They have so many games to focus on, show more gameplay of and announce release dates.

I do think the show will be good though. I'm expecting gameplay videos and release dates at PSX for God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit: Become Human (even though I think this will just be repeat of PGW since that's when im expecting it to have it's release date announced) and Spider Man.

Also expecting a gameplay video of Days Gone and final/last push for games like REVII Gold Edition, Horizon Complete Edition, Monster Hunter World and Ni No Kuni II. Also expecting a gameplay video for Far Cry 5 since Sony has the marketing for it. Slim chance for RDR 2 but knowing how Rockstar is, it's very unlikely.

The main thing that makes it worth your time is playing the games early, talking and interacting with all the devs and stuff. The 90 minute conference is just the icing on the cake.

LastNac

I put the probability at 25% for PSX. I said before E3 2017 that Sony wasn't going to "wow" people this entire year simply because they have no reason to do so. They have so many games to focus on, show more gameplay of and announce release dates.

I do think the show will be good though. I'm expecting gameplay videos and release dates at PSX for God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit: Become Human (even though I think this will just be repeat of PGW since that's when im expecting it to have it's release date announced) and Spider Man.

Also expecting a gameplay video of Days Gone and final/last push for games like REVII Gold Edition, Horizon Complete Edition, Monster Hunter World and Ni No Kuni II. Also expecting a gameplay video for Far Cry 5 since Sony has the marketing for it. Slim chance for RDR 2 but knowing how Rockstar is, it's very unlikely.

The main thing that makes it worth your time is playing the games early, talking and interacting with all the devs and stuff. The 90 minute conference is just the icing on the cake.

Is there gonna be a presser early Saturday, or is that the event that only earlybird ticket holders have access to?

People can pm me for the gaf discord where most of the sonygaf community is. But invites are closed for now and I can reply to one pm every 10 mins so. Still, you can send me a pm and I will get you an invite as soon as I have one.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Is there gonna be a presser early Saturday, or is that the event that only earlybird ticket holders have access to?

Their press conference is Saturday December 9th. Not sure of the starting time or the other stuff. Sorry.

I've just claimed the OT for Horizon Zero Dawn: The Chilly Outdoors, unless anyone else was planning on doing it? I'm not very good at images or banners or anything like that in OTs but I'll do what I can.

Top Bottom