• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S4 |OT| A Dark Knight - Thursdays 8/7c

TheOddOne

fixed56a02.png

Pulgo1

Not gonna say best, but definitely my favorite comic-book adaptation on TV. The only one I actually keep up with. So cheesy and over the top and so, so good.

Ithil

They aren't even pretending Barbara isn't still alive, she's just right there in the cast photos.

Death is a little too cheap on this show, it means pretty much diddly squat at this point.

Boke1879

Ya know. After season one I really never expect this show to be going on its 4th season. It truly did carve out it's own. It's entertaining as well.

I still need to finish season 3. Hoping they put it on Netflix soon. I'd love to watch Season 4 live. Thursdays are perfect for it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Flying back to Michigan tomorrow for a wedding, but won't get to my folks house till like 9pm. Gonna have to stream it afterwards on the FOX app.

Hyped. Show is so absurd but entertaining as hell. Certainly more than any other comic book show out there right now episode to episode (including legion imo)

jackdoe

Man, they're straight up cribbing dialogue beats from Batman Begins for the Lucius and Bruce scenes in the trailer.

SomTervo

They aren't even pretending Barbara isn't still alive, she's just right there in the cast photos.

Death is a little too cheap on this show, it means pretty much diddly squat at this point.

Admittedly in photos it might be about not spoiling it/keeping up the pretense for those behind.

That said i cannot stand how little death means nowadays in TV. It's like GoT 100'd death as a wild storytelling tool and now everything including GoT has swung back the other way.

Top Bottom