• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

All PMs are sent.

Please confirm either here or via PM that you did in fact receive your role.

Expect cabot.

I don't care if you did or not.

acohrs

...ready

tumblr_m681zmAJtV1r4s9u8o1_500.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I did indeed get a message. And as someone in PopGaf, I am also terrible at gifs...it is a tragedy I know.

Drinking Starbucks while listening to Arcade Fire. It's the hipster way, though I loathe to be called a hipster. That's how you know I am one.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Drinking Starbucks while listening to Arcade Fire. It's the hipster way, though I loathe to be called a hipster. That's how you know I am one.
A real hipster would drink from a locally owned vegan coffeeshop while playing the new Broken Social Scene album.

A real hipster would drink from a locally owned vegan coffeeshop while playing the new Broken Social Scene album.
One would think a hipster from Seattle would drink from Seattle's Best.

Also, listening to Arcade Fire's Everything Now is more of a hipster thing to do than listening to Broken Social Scene's Hug of Thunder because you don't have to pretend the latter is great, because it actually is.

Bronx-Man

Banned
One would think a hipster from Seattle would drink from Seattle's Best.

Also, listening to Arcade Fire's Everything Now is more of a hipster thing to do than listening to Broken Social Scene's Hug of Thunder because you don't have to pretend the latter is great, because it actually is.
This is true. You may proceed.

As a newcomer playing in the other game, I surely will look here for some awesome strategies you guys come up with.

We all are just going to do whatever we want, aren't we?

You weren't supposed to be here. (You're not like them.)

This was a horrible mistake...

Perhaps, if you could just explain yourself? ... Would they listen?

Days pass and the longer you're left to sit, to rot—the more you realize you are the only one who can free you. It's you or them. (On your own?)

Curdun Cay is no easy place to navigate alone nor would you describe it as friendly but you have a feeling if you put together the right team. A good, trusted team. You could escape. (It's us or them.)

Who can you trust?

There are rumors and you have a single lead.

batsnacks, you are...

Betty – Beloved Townie

”We're Akomish, we look out for our own."

Everyone just love you. Probably even scum? (Okay. No.)

You are confirmed as Town by me at the beginning of the game.

So, feel that love.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

The game thread is HERE.

Day 1 Begins

DAY WILL END IN

pin_1501797600.png

Top Bottom