• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

EloquentM

aka Mannny
what does the Prestige Raid gives you ?? any new loot ? power level increase ?
Armor with a new default shader oh and it barely drops just like nm oh and the tokens from prestige only give you normal mode gear/weapons. BUT if you did acrius quest until prestige gate you get the same ornament/shader colorway as merciless/raid gear upon completion! Hype!

Edit: I forgot the rare emblem!!!
Edit2: bungie is the bestest!

ZeoVGM

Banned
what does the Prestige Raid gives you ?? any new loot ? power level increase ?

A new version of the raid armor with a purple glow ala Chroma in Destiny 1, an emblem (which is rare/blue, for some reason) and an ornament for a weapon.

Unfortunately, it looks like that's it.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Armor with a new default shader oh and it barely drops just like nm oh and the tokens from prestige only give you normal mode gear/weapons. BUT if you did acrius quest until prestige gate you get the same ornament/shader colorway as merciless/raid gear upon completion! Hype!

I'm personally okay with tokens only giving stuff from the normal mode but:

- There should be Prestige versions of weapons.
- Prestige gear should have special perks.
- Prestige gear needs to drop more often.

I'm not going to start it until they at least fix the third issue, based on the frustration from other players.

xviper

Edit: I forgot the rare emblem!!!
Edit2: bungie is the bestest!

so the max power level is still 305 ?

A new version of the raid armor with a purple glow ala Chroma in Destiny 1, an emblem (which is rare/blue, for some reason) and an ornament for a weapon.

Unfortunately, it looks like that's it.

They certainly don't want to leave anyone behind and/or give anyone incentive to actually complete the Prestige version by actually rewarding the player with exclusive Prestige gear/weapons. Nope, why even bother?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm personally okay with tokens only giving stuff from the normal mode but:

- There should be Prestige versions of weapons.
- Prestige gear should have special perks.
- Prestige gear needs to drop more often.

I'm not going to start it until they at least fix the third issue, based on the frustration from other players.
agreed! Tokens are not necessarily the problem but they certainly exacerbate them!

so the max power level is still 305 ?
si

They certainly don't want to leave anyone behind and/or give anyone incentive to actually complete the Prestige version by actually rewarding the player with exclusive Prestige gear/weapons. Nope, why even bother?
Err, I don’t think you understand. The true reward to beating prestige is for the cosmetics!

Destiny 2 just seems to be going in a different direction. I am fine with that but I can see the people that lived on my PSN friends list that used to live on Destiny play D2 a lot less. I view the game as a hub to play with a few co-workers and some GAF friends I have made over the years and just to focus on it a few hours a week.

I double dipped, I am jumping on PC. I do not regret the money I dumped on the game twice digitally. But I have also dedicated a lot less time to Destiny 2 than I did Destiny 1. I guess looking at it from a different perspective I am a lot less grumpy about the situation than others.

See you on the PC side next week Guardians!

xviper

agreed! Tokens are not necessarily the problem but they certainly exacerbate them!

si

Err, I don’t think you understand. The true reward to beating prestige is for the cosmetics!

thank god, now i don't have to play Destiny 2 again until an expansion comes, i love the game but it drains my time and i have better things to do

EloquentM

aka Mannny
thank god, now i don't have to play Destiny 2 again until an expansion comes, i love the game but it drains my time and i have better things to do
Your viewpoint seems to be the philosophy bungie is going for which I think is incredibly asinine. If people want to grind let them grind. If people want to play casually let them! There’s no reason not to have both. Worked for d1.

ZeoVGM

Banned

I personally wouldn't even go that far. It's just that because tokens are all we get, it feels like they make the problem worse.

Tokens are simply rep from Destiny 1. Except now, you can decide which character to put all the rep into. Want to try and get an armor set for your Hunter? Take all the rep you've gotten from all three of your characters recently and put it into the Hunter. It's great.

The problem is that Bungie seems to have thought that tokens were also a satisfying replacement for post-match/post-encounter drops.

If they had drops work as they did in Destiny 2, along with rep, I think that would solve a lot of complaints.

And of course, adding back in rewards from Destiny 1 that they took out from Destiny 2. Why is there no Ghost from the Raid or Iron Banner? And no ship or Sparrow from the Raid either?

Your viewpoint seems to be the philosophy bungie is going for which I think is incredibly asinine. If people want to grind let them grind. If people want to play casually let them! There’s no reason not to have both. Worked for d1.

I can see this point. Bungie needs to find the happy medium. Suggestions?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I can see this point. Bungie needs to find the happy medium. Suggestions?
Look above your post.

High/better drop rate for end game activities IN ADDITION to tokens

More customization/loot—armor, weapons, ghosts, sparrows, emblems, et. Al for end game activities.

Inclusion of lost sectors, and heroic adventure, story missions, etc. in the end game

MORE LOOT bc we don’t have random perks anymore

The bottom line is they can’t scale back on a game that barely qualified as an mmorpg and expect people to keep playing. They retained numbers because there was ALWAYS a carrot to chase. They took away the carrot and replaced it largely with cosmetics. People want a reason to grind and to play with fun loot. They watered nearly everything down in the end-game pve meta.

ocean

Banned
Here's a crazy thought:

If you have fun logging on to shoot stuff, "big numbers" not being there to chase doesn't make a difference - if anything, it's one less thing distracting you from the fun shooting.

If you don't have fun logging on to shoot stuff and only did it to see "big numbers climb", then your idea of fun is easily replaceable with an Excel spreadsheet. Hit me up and I can make you a template with "click for big number climb" mechanics.

I personally wouldn't even go that far. It's just that because tokens are all we get, it feels like they make the problem worse.

Tokens are simply rep from Destiny 1. Except now, you can decide which character to put all the rep into. Want to try and get an armor set for your Hunter? Take all the rep you've gotten from all three of your characters recently and put it into the Hunter. It's great.

The problem is that Bungie seems to have thought that tokens were also a satisfying replacement for post-match/post-encounter drops.

If they had drops work as they did in Destiny 2, along with rep, I think that would solve a lot of complaints.

And of course, adding back in rewards from Destiny 1 that they took out from Destiny 2. Why is there no Ghost from the Raid or Iron Banner? And no ship or Sparrow from the Raid either?

Tokens replaced more than just reputation as there is literally no where in Destiny 2 to buy gear/weapons outright (meaning you need a helmet? Go buy it from this vendor for this much) with any of the currencies. The Token slot machine system is it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Here's a crazy thought:

If you have fun logging on to shoot stuff, "big numbers" not being there to chase doesn't make a difference - if anything, it's one less thing distracting you from the fun shooting.

If you don't have fun logging on to shoot stuff and only did it to see "big numbers climb", then your idea of fun is easily replaceable with an Excel spreadsheet. Hit me up and I can make you a template with "click for big number climb" mechanics.
Yes let’s take the reductionist route! The ironic thing is that I would see posts for years from you and others defending against the Skinner box metaphor but now that bungie has thrown away the proverbial carrot all of a sudden it’s like “wow I’m so, so happy I don’t have to play the game as much because they stripped what little incentive there was to begin with!”

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Here's a crazy thought:

Yes I love using half of my Merciless clip into an Orange Bar and it not drop me Heavy ammo, oh joy, thats fun shooting
Or hey, burn 3 Rockets! 3!, which then you get back 1 ammo, wow, what a great conversion rate that is!

Wow, must have to remove the sweat from my brow working so hard to just get a basic ammo drop to replenish an enemy which requires said ammo to be burned at a constant rate

Of course all the qualms people have are big numbers, no substance as by your post just filler about chasing big numbers

Definitely feeling pretty done at the moment. At least in D1 I was able to fill the gap between DLCs with PvP but PvP is so anemic and one note and solo unfriendly right now that even that's not a refuge anymore. I'm over here wishing Trials was all week just to have something to work for once milestones are done (and because I usually can't play when it's active lol).

ocean

Banned
Yes let's take the reductionist route! The ironic thing is that I would see posts for years from you and others defending against the Skinner box metaphor but now that bungie has thrown away the proverbial carrot all of a sudden it's like ”wow I'm so, so happy I don't have to play the game as much because they stripped what little incentive there was to begin with!"

I responded at great length to those "skinner box" posts back in the day and found the overwhelming majority of conversation on the topic to be superficial reactions to poorly-understood concepts. We can go back into this if you want since perhaps you've studied the academic literature behind the subject but most of the time these things are brought up, it's with arguments that don't hold up very well as internally consistent.

The only "incentive" I've ever been compelled by is "is this fun to play". This is the reason I still regularly play Destiny 1 despite there being no numbers to climb or things to get or whatever. I'm not in the camp you're describing, since I've never played the game against my will - I play as much or as little as I have fun doing except for the rare occasions when something I want was locked behind something tedious (like the exotic sword quests which nearly made me quit the game altogether).

But I understand the sentiment. I'm nowhere near good enough a player to compete at a high level. But if I were, I'd probably feel pressured to grind my ass off for a viable competitive load out. Despite thousands of hours playing D1, I never got a Rangefinder/Rifled Eyasluna - a cornerstone of competitive play. Had I been in a position to feel frustrated or pressured to get this in D1, I could totally see myself feeling relieved I could get into D2 the only reasonable way there is: to have fun instead of stressing over the drops that I'm not getting. Assuming this is what these people you mention feel so happy about.

Yes I love using half of my Merciless clip into an Orange Bar and it not drop me Heavy ammo, oh joy, thats fun shooting
Or hey, burn 3 Rockets! 3!, which then you get back 1 ammo, wow, what a great conversion rate that is!

Wow, must have to remove the sweat from my brow working so hard to just get a basic ammo drop to replenish an enemy which requires said ammo to be burned at a constant rate

Of course all the qualms people have are big numbers, no substance as by your post just filler about chasing big numbers
I see ammo has a far bigger impact on your wellbeing than it does on me, but it's encouraging to see you mentioning joy and fun shooting I suppose? Let it all out man, preach that substance. May your quirky writing style never fade - it's like the internet version of 90s teenagers ending sentences with "NOT!", just weirder, and it keeps this place alive.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I responded at great length to those "skinner box" posts back in the day and found the overwhelming majority of conversation on the topic to be superficial reactions to poorly-understood concepts. We can go back into this if you want since perhaps you've studied the academic literature behind the subject but most of the time these things are brought up, it's with arguments that don't hold up very well as internally consistent.

The only "incentive" I've ever been compelled by is "is this fun to play". This is the reason I still regularly play Destiny 1 despite there being no numbers to climb or things to get or whatever. I'm not in the camp you're describing, since I've never played the game against my will - I play as much or as little as I have fun doing except for the rare occasions when something I want was locked behind something tedious (like the exotic sword quests which nearly made me quit the game altogether).

But I understand the sentiment. I'm nowhere near good enough a player to compete at a high level. But if I were, I'd probably feel pressured to grind my ass off for a viable competitive load out. Despite thousands of hours playing D1, I never got a Rangefinder/Rifled Eyasluna - a cornerstone of competitive play. Had I been in a position to feel frustrated or pressured to get this in D1, I could totally see myself feeling relieved I could get into D2 the only reasonable way there is: to have fun instead of stressing over the drops that I'm not getting. Assuming this is what these people you mention feel so[/] happy about.

I see ammo has a far bigger impact on your wellbeing than it does on me, but it's encouraging to see you mentioning joy and fun shooting I suppose? Let it all out man, preach that substance. May your quirky writing style never fade - it's like the internet version of 90s teenagers ending sentences with "NOT!", just weirder, and it keeps this place alive.

I’m well versed in the “Skinner box” studies but “fun” was your motivation for playing d1 then there’s nothing more to say d2 was literally made for you. The problem that I have though there’s literally no middle ground like most bungie-destiny balance patches they nerf something but don’t try to accommodate for new holes that causes. They’re “listening” though so we’ll see. For me it’s not about chasing god rolls either but the problem is if they change the design to static perks and increased drop rates (at least in end-game activities sans raid) they need to drastically increase the loot pool. Instead they have a shallow loot pool which does nothing but decreases the motivation to play for hardcore players.

ocean

Banned
I’m well versed in the “Skinner box” studies but “fun” was your motivation for playing d1 then there’s nothing more to say d2 was literally made for you. The problem that I have though there’s literally no middle ground like most bungie-destiny balance patches they nerf something but don’t try to accommodate for new holes that causes. They’re “listening” though so we’ll see. For me it’s not about chasing god rolls either but the problem is if they change the design to static perks and increased drop rates (at least in end-game activities sans raid) they need to drastically increase the loot pool. Instead they have a shallow loot pool which does nothing but decreases the motivation to play for hardcore players.

Sadly, D2 wasn't made for me :(

Weapon handling is clunkier. Since pretty much all I care about is how fun shooting feels, this is kind of a dealbreaker for me. I like D2 a lot, but in D1 guns are snappier. Swapping weapons, aiming down sights, reloading, shooting off a jump or sprint - these are al faster and feel crisper in D1, and absolutely no amount of changes to storyline or economy or whatever will ever make that up, for me.

For me it's never been about challenge or economy or loot or progression or cosmetic customization or whatever. Loot drops from tokens? From engrams on my menu? From engrams on the floor? What the actual fuck do I care, none of it is any different. I just fell in love with shooting Hand Cannons in D1 and I still don't have as much fun with any game (including D2) as I do with a Luna or Pali.

Ultimately, it's not as compelling a loot game as Diablo is. It's not as balanced an esport as Overwatch is. It doesn't have as good a campaign as Titanfall or Wolfenstein did. The skill curve isn't as nuanced as it is in something like Halo where you can hip fire and shoot midair. It's not as social as an actual MMO is.

Destiny is a balance of compromise because it tries to do what all of these games do in a single package without letting their pursuit of one totally ruin the other - ultimately meaning it can't truly excel at any of them. But the balance it strikes carves a little space where these limitations add up to an aggregate experience which is unique and, at least to me, pretty fun.

v1perz53

Here's a crazy thought:

This is a dumb reductionist point. These things don't come in isolation. People who enjoy chasing "big numbers" (aka they enjoy seeing their character power rise) don't dislike the mecahnics of the game, they are capable of both enjoying a number climb where their power increases while also enjoying good gameplay. An excel spreadsheet has one aspect they "like" (increasing numbers) but is entirely missing the other aspect. Not wanting to play the game when there are no "numbers to chase" just means that other games are more fun purely gameplay wise, and D2 to them is only more fun when combining two things they like. But again, Destiny is fun enough that it WOULD be the best game to play, IF it had both those things. So those people want numbers to chase, because if they had it, the game would be the most fun possible for them. But without it, it falls below other options. Hence they ask for (and sure, sometimes saltily complain) more content and more numbers to chase.

Not sure how that is hard to understand.

Zereta

Finally got the gloves I needed to get my Warlock to 305. At 81 hours. My current armor spec at 305 is Devour Voidwalker with Nazerec's Sin so that's pretty good but I'm gonna try get class and build specific armor sets.

And gonna finally start a second class. Probably go with Hunter first.

Olengie

My Hunter is finally 305 after getting the last thing I needed. A damn Cloak.

2/3 is 305 now. All I need is the Titan.

This is a dumb reductionist point. These things don't come in isolation. People who enjoy chasing "big numbers" (aka they enjoy seeing their character power rise) don't dislike the mecahnics of the game, they are capable of both enjoying a number climb where their power increases while also enjoying good gameplay. An excel spreadsheet has one aspect they "like" (increasing numbers) but is entirely missing the other aspect. Not wanting to play the game when there are no "numbers to chase" just means that other games are more fun purely gameplay wise, and D2 to them is only more fun when combining two things they like. But again, Destiny is fun enough that it WOULD be the best game to play, IF it had both those things. So those people want numbers to chase, because if they had it, the game would be the most fun possible for them. But without it, it falls below other options. Hence they ask for (and sure, sometimes saltily complain) more content and more numbers to chase.

Not sure how that is hard to understand.

Yeah, Destiny is a shooter/psuedo-MMORPG-loot game. Once you take out the loot and the chase to increase your power, or at least some kind of thing to strive for or build, you're just left with the shooter part. And I don't know about you guys but as much as I like the shooting and gameplay of Halo games, I'm not playing the same levels over and over every day. That's basically what Destiny has become for a lot of people.

Triz

Went 25-0 in a crucible match and the announcer said the best thing ever..."Somebody should do something about that." Feels good man.

Yeah, crucible needs a solo queue ASAP. Decided to come back after abandoning the game last week after the horrible RNG from the IB engrams (only 5 unique IB items out of 25 engrams). Played 8 matches to get my Call to Arms. All loses, all blowouts. 7 out of the 8 matchs against teams of 3-4 (all same clan).

Honestly, its beyond bullshit when you know 30 seconds into a match, it starts 10-1 score, and its a lose for the next 5 minutes.

Frustrating does not even cover what this game has become. Absolute garbage, not gonna 100% waste another minute on this game until the DLC. Will just be back for Xur if he has anything, buy, and log out (cause I gotta spend those 500 legendary shards somehow).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That was a really fun and satisfying newbie raid. Getting better at the right approaches to each encounter. Thanks Childofhate for helping out and trying some new roles. It's nice to see there are still some people out there who haven't had everything fully spoiled for them yet.

I really love this game. It's clearly nowhere close to perfect and never will be. I want to thank everyone who is able to enjoy it despite their disappointment without getting too salty. As always at any of the many nadirs in this cycle this place is difficult to take sometimes but I am still so glad to have had the opportunity to play with so many of you.

It's weird to be going away for a week and when I get back I'll be splitting my time with this game between two platforms. I've never actually done that before. Hopefully at least 5 of you are still on board to play on PC, and it will be nice to see some new faces to the franchise as well.

I also have a feeling I'm really going to go ballistic with this Mario game, it just really seems right up my alley. I still haven't beaten BotW or made it even halfway through the GW2 expansion yet either. It's crazy that the expansion is 72 days away or less and the big VR releases will be out by that point as well. Sometimes I feel like an alien for putting so many free hours into this and still not having nearly enough time to do everything I want to. But it's not to say I don't get the complaints about becoming too casual or wanting more replayability and depth.

I think it's almost a certainty that there will be general improvements over time, but I also think it's a very good time to cut your losses and never look back. To me gaming is supposed to be relaxing and not frustrating. But, I know it's a different kind of hobby to different kinds of people and I just have to keep telling myself there's not one "right" way.

The last few times there was a chunk of new stuff that kept everyone generally happy and distracted for a while, I kinda got bummed out and brought down by the awareness that it wouldn't last. So, I'm trying to take this opportunity while everything sucks to remind myself things will get better. I hope you guys have a great week!

Nydius

This is the first week where Tuesday reset rolled around, I did the milestones on my main and then bailed with zero incentive to bother with my other two characters.

I don't at all feel rewarded in the game, especially now that all three of my characters are 304 and each need a specific single item to hit 305. Even though I know 305 is largely meaningless thanks to the aggressive enemy scaling, it is beyond frustrating to only need a Warlock bond to hit 305 and open four engrams and get four damned boots. With three characters all in the same boat, I feel like I'm grinding for a lost cause. Nothing to really chase, no hidden quests or exotics to find, and Bungie's design completely holding my hand on what activities I can (or can't) do. I miss being able to just pick random missions on hard difficulty and go stomp enemies for the fun of it. Ikora's Meditations are a poor substitute.

I can also attribute my fatigue to the shitty mods system. In fact, rather than play today I took a bunch of scribbled notes I had made over the last few weeks about the mods system and turned them into a comprehensive post. I posted it over on the Bungie Feedback forums which, naturally, meant it was buried within 5 minutes (I'll quote post it here at the end of the post for the hell of it).

Finally there's the fact that most of my friends have already burned out on the game as well. I couldn't get much interest in Iron Banner last week (to be fair, I didn't have much interest either), and I can't get people interested in running PvE content either. I think back to the first month of vanilla D1 when we were just coming off the first (and only) Queen's Wrath event, still had plenty to chase in Vault of Glass, and were still gleefully running it multiple times per week.

I hate the term "dumbing down" but that's really what they did with D2. It feels like a game designed by committee in order to extract the most profit possible rather than an extension or sequel of the previous game.

---

My Bungie post on mods:

[Suggestion] How I'd Fix Mods
I look at the implementation of mods and am SO disappointed in what could have been. The current system feels so very low effort and unfinished when it could have been the real game changer of Destiny 2 had Bungie developed a whole host of mods and addressed gear to match.

If I were dev god for a day and could completely overhaul the mods system, this is what I'd do:

Step one: Remove power level from mods, period. All mods are simply rare. Even ones that might drop from more difficult sources. The weapons and armor themselves should be the differentiating factors for end game loot, not the mod drops. By tying power level to mods, it's made mods feel like part of the progression grind mechanic rather than a system for player choice. People feel like they MUST have a +5 mod because it's a +5 mod and that makes swapping out mods on the fly or trying to build extra sets simply feel tedious.

Step two: Redesign how gear accepts mods.

Rare gear gets one mod slot.
Legendary gear gets two mod slots.
Exotic gear gets one fixed unchangeable exotic mod and two usable mod slots.
Raid legendary gear gets one fixed unchangeable raid/themed mod and two usable mod slots.

Likewise, ditch the per-piece nature of mods. Simply break mods down to either Armor Mod or Weapon Mod rather than the current system. No more of standing at Banshee spending Glimmer endlessly to finally get that Solar Paragon Mod you want... only for it to be for the wrong piece of armor. There are already diminishing returns on mod stacking so this shouldn't be an issue; if it is, just internally tweak the diminishing returns so people don't 5 stack one Armor mod type. Meanwhile, shift mods like counterbalance and reload speed to weapon mods so people can customize each weapon how they like.

Since kinetic and energy weapons are already largely identical in functionality with exception to one simply being elemental, let us swap any non-exotic kinetic or energy weapon with the relevant mod. Kinetic Valakadyn with an elemental Nameless Midnight? Elemental Scathelocke or Better Devils? Sure thing, just mod it in. There's no real reason to NOT let us do this, not even the old balance bogeyman since there are already similar weapons in the energy slot (the Omolon Manannan SR4, which also does explosive rounds like Nameless Midnight, comes to mind as an example). Exotic weapons will keep their static elemental types/exotic elemental types [e.g. Hard Light, Borealis] and this wouldn't apply to the Power Weapon slot, obviously.

Step three: Amp up the diversity of what mods can do. Extra damage to Fallen mod? Got it. Extra grenade energy on weapon kill mod? Done and done. Extra melee energy with kills to enemies in close proximity mod? Here ya go. Start looking at D1 weapon rolls and old armor perks and start making mods. Then get creative and make mods people would go "oh holy s***, look at THIS mod!"

I realize this is a massive change to the fundamental gear mechanic on par with the massive changes we saw with TTK in Destiny 1 but I think this kind of system NEEDS to happen. It gives players something to "chase", encourages player choice and creativity, and allows players to feel like they have more agency over their playstyle. It won't curb all of the complaints (nothing ever will), but a deep mod system could go a LONG way to quelling the complaints about the end of god rolls and loot drops feeling too bland and identical.

Anyhoo, this is my 2 glimmer after a month of the game and frequent times standing at Banshee playing the mod lottery feeling let down by the nature of the mods system as-is. Thanks for reading.

Sayad

Been stuck at 304 for three weeks now, just an arm piece short and I can't farm for it since exotic engrams just give level 299 stuff, lol!

;__;

TsuWave

It really is. Bungie's new philosophy indicates that "Prestige" modes from NF to raid are optional, just an addition for people who seeks harder challenge and want to look cool and badass among other players. Unlike "Heroic" raids before which used to be one of the few ways to access highest light level gear, and of course to get the weapons that are not available for the Normal mode.

I don't know how I feel toward this new approach.

i can in all honesty say that i have never wasted more than 5 seconds looking at how another guardian "looks". even in the tower, i just run past players to get to what i need to do and never preoccupied myself with thinking "oh that looks badass", nevermind that imo not a lot of gear in this game stands out. the few times i inspected other players was to look at guns that i didn't have (and assumed to be really good, as in, better than my guns) so i'm thinking this new approach of cosmetic difference being the goal is def not for me

i still have one thing i'm chasing, orpheus rig, because i was a nightstalker through and through in D1 but for some reason the subclass doesn't feel as fun to me in this game so i been playing gunslinger, but most people say the orpheus rig is a game changer so i want to try it to see if it will revive my love for the subclass before i'm done with this

I'm digital, bought $100 bundle
They talked all this fluff about how Destiny 2 was this, this and this
You'll be playing our game as we envisioned it

Learned my Bungie lesson, never trusting them again

this is pretty much how i feel, bought the digital deluxe version cause i thought "well, its destiny, there's no way this won't be for me" considering the thousands of hours i put in the first game. boy....i'll hold my L but never again, that auto buy and dlc pre-order status is gone.

Top Bottom