• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
^ Youtube compression, graphics look amazing.

Thanks man. Damn i wish they would have pussy difficulty, because i cant enjoy difficult games like these, i get really frustrated.

They said they are going to make it more inviting for newcomers, so i'd say give it a chance

wsippel

Banned
Looks awesome. Completely blows Dark Souls 2 out of the water in terms of visual design and art direction. I guess I might have to buy a PS4 at some point after all...

ClearData

iZGp30WGaWb3C.gif

This is how me and my bro are going to walk into Gamestop on February 6.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
am I the only one worried that every trailer pretty much only shows 1 location? The souls games trailers always showed a lot of different locations you would visit. Also, the fact that we didnt know about this game until a couple of months ago (officially) and now its coming out so soon has me slightly worried that it will be a much smaller scale game than the Souls series.

I am of course, hoping I am completely wrong :) Still day 1 tho

This looks amazing, I'm so excited! Now I'm curious about the online features.

Two things stood out to me in those gameplay videos. First, the Regain system looks pretty powerful; it allows you to recover pretty close to all damage taken if you act quickly. Surely this will reduce frustration when taking on the enemies before a boss. Second, dodging takes hardly any stamina. In the first video, the player is able to do 10 consecutive (panic) rolls; that's a lot! I suppose that makes up for the lack of shields.

It's very possible that these things were tweaked to make the demo easier. I'm probably reading into it too much.

So badass.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Wondering if the whole game have such a limited color palette to keep the victorian horror vibe? I guess it really cant be answered. Even if it does change it up they wont show areas like that this early.

Vire

Wondering if the whole game have such a limited color palette to keep the victorian horror vibe? I guess it really cant be answered. Even if it does change it up they wont show areas like that this early.

The previous Souls games were pretty good about environmental diversity. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
whoa, that's a lot for dark atmosphere, i hope we have some places like Anor Lonrdo

I feel it may end up like Demon's Soul (except even more extreme in terms of dark horror), which keep a pretty consistent dark, dreary, overcast atmosphere throughout and definitely didnt have the variety of tone and color the Dark Souls have. So would say this is why its the most atmospheric.

steven28

i wonder if that creature at 0:49 is the same thing that was in the background of the gamescom demo..it looks sort of similar with all the tentacles or whatever they are.

Top Bottom