• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

I didn't believe the 33 kills either.

Gonna be sad when Maikelele leaves NiP again. :< Only time I didn't dislike the team was when he joined NiP.

for once i agree with you. cant believe theyre going back to wfx washup pyth after this.

frbrr

I wonder how this game would have turned out if xizt hadn't been killed while holding a molly every single round

edit: wooo, one of those cache guys added me to vac-ban.com. starting to get back to form!

cHinzo

9a51d3b6f8.png

Easiest tournament for C9, every out of form team is here. :"D

baby

especially considering how nuanced settings are in counterstrike

its gonna take me like 15-30 minutes to set up my buy binds again and i really dont want to deal with that

maybe ill learn to buy with # keys

cHinzo

especially considering how nuanced settings are in counterstrike

its gonna take me like 15-30 minutes to set up my buy binds again and i really dont want to deal with that

maybe ill learn to buy with # keys

I buy with keys, just like in the good old 1.6 days. :> How did u lose ur configs though? Finally joined the PC master race?

Just use your mouse!
That's disgusting.

baby

i hate mouse buying and i used binds in 1.6

my hard drive died and i couldnt find my back up so i had to start with a clean install (got an ssd tho)

baby

You can remove that shitty mouse buying?

you can use the number keys correlating to the numbers on the wheel, or you can set binds with

bind (key) "buy (weaponname)"

you can look up a list of the weapon names online

also fun fact every time allu joins a team that maikelele just left they instantly become shit

Hixx

nobody says 30k bomb chinzo

is 30 bomb

also who gives a shit about 30 kills, it's all about the 40 bomb for impressiveness now

K bitches. The dream is semi-alive again. 10 Man upcoming Monday evening, somewhere between 9 and 10pm superior Euro time. That means 8-9pm for the UK and 3-4pm EDT.

So far the list is as follows:
Confy
Vinka
Hixx
OD
Quiche (Probably)
Baby
Chinzo. Yes you're in. Yes you are, yes you are, yes you are.
Ludono (probably)
Wooden

That's 9, so need one more. I just asked the regular guys first on Steam. However, I fully expect people to either not show up or call it off, so could do with a couple more names.
Also, usually they're more than 1 map and people can swap out if they can't play anymore.

If you ever wondered how 10mans go: Right here

Bonus:
Get rekt, Hixx
But no worries, I got you, fam
Also, get rekt, OD

We could do with some new regulars, since a few people quit since those days. Let's get the 10man ball rolling again!

You're going to have to use Popflash cause I cancelled the server the other week. It had been sat unused for so long plus I can't really afford to pay for it at the moment.

conf did you ask penny

also i cannot remember agreeing to playing still

Well you were just talking how people aren't gonna show up. But you also didn't object when I put you in the list in our chat.

And Penny said he wasn't gonna play cause uni starts next week. As if that's more important than 10mans.

is subroza cheating some dumbass meme? Dude is trash on a trash team.
At least when people were calling hacks on flusha he was one of the best players in the game

Hey Confy I can come to the ten man now, I gave away my shift at work.

Oh nice, so technically we should have 10 then, but would like to have a couple of possible subs. List:

Confy
Vinka
Hixx
OD
Quiche (Probably)
Baby
Chinzo. Yes you're in. Yes you are, yes you are, yes you are.
Ludono (probably)
Wooden
Reven

is subroza cheating some dumbass meme? Dude is trash on a trash team.
At least when people were calling hacks on flusha he was one of the best players in the game

I think it's because of some weird practice video that came out last week or something.

Top Bottom