• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS launches June 16

jdstorm

Banned
I hope Nintendo's John Cena partnership includes this title. It would be pretty great to see some WWE wrestlers fight each other ARMS Style.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i am confident that this game will be very rewarding at high level play. i hope players are comfortable with a 1v1 competitive game.

Mr. Hyde

i am confident that this game will be very rewarding at high level play. i hope players are comfortable with a 1v1 competitive game.

This is the first fighting game I might invest time into being great at, so I definitely am. It looks so much fun.

Doorman

I'm gonna keep going on my personal subtitle suggestion of

ARMS |OT| Literally throwing hands

ARMS |OT| 🤔 Is 🤔 it 🤔 Really 🤔 EVO 🤔 if 🤔 it 🤔 doesn't 🤔 have 🤔 ARMS? 🤔
...but this is the best second place answer.

This game looks awesome, happy Nintendo are taking risks with new franchises these dayd. It pays off to try and build new installbases into their waning ecosystem. Obviously not every game will be for everyone; I didn't have any desire to play Splatoon, but this looks great and I'll likely get it down the road if it's solid

OT suggestions?

I like 'ARMS |OT| MAGEDDON' (thought i'd change it to AGEDDON) but I figure I should chuck a few in for fun :3

ARMS |OT| Min Min Maxing
ARMS |OT| 1-2-Punch!
ARMS |OT| Mummies and Dragons and Idols, oh my!
ARMS |OT| Fighting extended
ARMS |OT| The punch that pierces the heavens
ARMS |OT| ORA ORA ORA!
ARMS |OT| The slinky wars

Vidiot

Starting to get interested in this. I admit at first I wrote it off but the more I see of it the more interested I get.

ARMS |OT| Go ahead and bear them
ARMS |OT| Yo-ho-ho they took a bite of Gum Gum

ARMS |OT| A Ribbongirl Mechanica Springman thread
ARMS |OT| Springtime in the Summer
ARMS |OT| Trigger Warning: Motion Controls inside

SalvaPot

heh

2s7go.jpg

ARMS |OT| Extendable Knuckle.

This one came to me via divine inspiration...

ARMS |OT| Touched by her noodly appendage

Deus lo vult!*

sorry, I just marathoned "Saga of Tanya the Evil" aka "Youjo Senki" last night :p

Da-Kid

ARMS |OT| Your Face Is Always At Arms Length
ARMS |OT| Prepare To Get Punched In The Face
ARMS |OT| Feature Length

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I think if you wanted to go this route, then "reach out and punch someone" might work a little better.

Doesn't really fit with the flow of the song though.

If I'm interpreting it right...

I like that and the noodly appendage.

DrArchon

Honestly, the most useful ARMS OT title would probably be:

ARMS |OT| Yes, Motion Controls are Optional

Way too many people out there seem to love making drive-by posts about how they have no interest to play the game because of motion controls. Gotta nip that shit in the bud.

Da-Kid

ARMS |OT| Wacky Punching Selectable Arm-Extending Spring Man

Or

ARMS |OT| Wacky Punching Android Arm-Extending Spring Man/Men

Pinky

Banned

Way too many people out there seem to love making drive-by posts about how they have no interest to play the game because of motion controls. Gotta nip that shit in the bud.

Won't do any good. Most will ignore it and complain anyway. No matter how much you twist their arm, they'll continue to moan and dismiss the facts.

Ok this is pretty good

:D

Nah, it'd need to be...

ARMS |OT| Motion Controls are Optional and it has online multiplayer

:p

Edit:
Won't do any good. Most will ignore it and complain anyway. No matter how much you twist their arm, they'll continue to moan and dismiss the facts.

Doorman

Doesn't really fit with the flow of the song though.

If I'm interpreting it right...

Oh, I didn't realize that was referencing a song, derp. I was making a play on "reach out and touch someone" from the old phone commercials, as a subtle double-reference to being able to play against folks online.

Top Bottom