• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Someone at reddit did a mockup of the new PS4, based on the close up images from the teaser.

kRRNCnG.gif

http://imgur.com/a/XHs8q

Thoughts ?

Looks fucking terrible. I'd expect nothing less from Reddit users.

androvsky

My rendition of the concept posted earlier (by Graphics Horse?).

nib95_PS4_teaser_concept.jpg~original

Just added the gloss section based on the photo above, along with the blue light and updated logo. The gloss section could house some sort of display or touch sensitive button icons or something, who knows.

That's awesome (both you and Graphics Horse). When I first saw it, I thought the upper left view was of the front side of the system facing left, not right, keeping the lopsided upper half of the PS2 and PS3.

i-Lo

Good thing it'll not look like that. Far too thin for a first generation design, especially given it'll house the hot GDDR5 chips.

I just hope that unlike the non-descript, rather bland and industrious design of Xbone, it has some form of design philosophy.

For me design of GC, PS3 (first gen and even first gen slim) and Xbox 360 slim portray character/personality and I hope PS4 is able to claim it as well.

I really want to know whats up with that gray circular fan vent looking part.

Reminds me of design language sony was using for all there tablets and laptops last year before they decided they should just make everything a shiny black box this year.

Top Bottom