• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

____

Where you're from - Born in Detroit.
Where you live - Miami for the past 20 years.
What is your age? - 29. I'll be 30 in June.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black American.
Do you know your roots - Not really.
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop.
Your profession/major/career interest - Project Manager at Royal Caribbean.
Your religious affiliation - Raised a Christian but always had more questions than answers so I'll say "Undecided".
Hobbies - Video Games, Music, Masterminding.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes. Haven't had Bojangles since they aren't in Miami and FUCK Churches. Never had Churches either. But FUCK Churches.
Marvel or DC? - Iono.
Favorite superhero? - Iono.
Anime or Nah? - I mean...I'm not opposed to it but I can't find the time to put much interest into it. Unless you count Afro Samurai.
Favorite sport and team? - Basketball. Miami Heat.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion King on VHS.
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Metal Gear series except MGSV and its unfinished ass. Fav genre, idk...I don't really have a favorite. I would say third person shooters but no real standout ones recently.

Numb

I know this is random.

But we're getting close to the end of this OT. By next week we'll all be in the new fresh thread.
I should probably get started on making it ;_;
Asked the cops and found it was ok to post in OT to get some new blood
poisonous blood risk too
Won't but if y'all want to..
Why aren't you and Numb in Discord, I've been giving that poor woman so much shit since y'all left.
If someone didn't kick me out you know I would be posting my wings and nuggets and talking even more shit compared to here

Your religious affiliation - Raised a Christian but always had more questions than answers so I'll say "Undecided".
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes. Haven't had Bojangles since they aren't in Miami and FUCK Churches. Never had Churches either. But FUCK Churches.
Marvel or DC? - Iono.
Anime or Nah? - I mean...I'm not opposed to it but I can't find the time to put much interest into it. Unless you count Afro Samurai.
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Metal Gear series except MGSV and its unfinished ass. Fav genre, idk...I don't really have a favorite. I would say third person shooters but no real standout ones recently.
Welcome welcome

Why aren't you and Numb in Discord, I've been giving that poor woman so much shit since y'all left.

Play ONE game with us, or keep your left eye and mouth shut, baby..

9090e7055c889c8235c6902d9ee86f50.gif

Zekes!

Marvel or DC? - Iono.

Welcome

When's the BCT cruise??

Shy

I should probably get started on making it ;_;
Wuu...... Wut. ?

You mean, you don't have it ready to go at this point. Or at the very least a rough draft. SMH.
uPnjs8B.gif

Asked the cops and found it was ok to post in OT to get some new blood
poisonous blood risk too
Won't but if y'all want to..
I wouldn't.

But if everyone else is cool with it. Sure.
Play ONE game with us, or keep your left eye and mouth shut, baby..

9090e7055c889c8235c6902d9ee86f50.gif
Before you put up that gif. I was going to write igetreference.gif.

But now there's no point. 😞

Numb

Wuu...... Wut. ?

You mean, you don't have it ready to go at this point. Or at the very least a rough draft. SMH.
uPnjs8B.gif

I wouldn't.

But if everyone else is cool with it. Sure.

Before you put up that gif. I was going to write igetreference.gif.

But now there's no point. 😞
I'm sorry I disappointed you Shy
Getting on it immediately

Marvel or DC? - Iono.

I didn't know people could just have symbols for their username.

Mizerman

Marvel or DC? - Iono.

Welcome.

I've been out since 11:AM yesterday, got home at 9:15, watched Empire and then slept. Now awake. Y'all probably already talked about this, but I just found out Wyclef got profiled by the police and was temporarily put in handcuffs.

Got me BEYOND fucked up right now. Thinking I'm like those dudes on here that buys the day 1 collector's edition instead of groceries.

Yo, I think I know someone who did this. Back when I was in college a friend of mine's dorm looked like fucking GameStop. Negro had all the games and most of them were collector's editions.

I've been out since 11:AM yesterday, got home at 9:15, watched Empire and then slept. Now awake. Y'all probably already talked about this, but I just found out Wyclef got profiled by the police and was temporarily put in handcuffs.

Sucks, but fuck wyclef.
Guy spends his whole career trying to be for the people of Haiti only to get into a position of power and rob them just like everyone else.

Mornin' all...

Girlfriend's car has been in an out of shops for like 2 months. Finally got it on the road and past inspection.

Fucking front wheel comes off as I'm driving it. Thank god no one was hurt.

andthebeatgoeson

I didn't know people could just have symbols for their username.

Don't know what to call him either
Uhh, dash.
Marvel or DC? - Iono.
Dash know that VHS struggle.

*Watch Aladdin*

*Rewind*

*For 10 minutes*

We was bougie so we had the fast rewinder. It was a red sports car. So it took 5 minutes.

andthebeatgoeson

Sucks, but fuck wyclef.
Guy spends his whole career trying to be for the people of Haiti only to get into a position of power and rob them just like everyone else.
Don't even get me started.

Fuck Wyclef fan club is in session. Dude was married and still thirsting after Lboogie. I blame him for the fugees breaking up and he probably fucked with her head. Wyclef ruined her career and it sounds like that wasn't enough so he moved on to a whole other country.

Lock him up.

Lock him up.

Lock him up.

Mornin' all...

Girlfriend's car has been in an out of shops for like 2 months. Finally got it on the road and past inspection.

Fucking front wheel comes off as I'm driving it. Thank god no one was hurt.

Good thing you're safe. Mechanic botch the job? Something like that shouldn't happen fresh out the shop.

___

Mornin' BCT

Marvel or DC? - Iono.

Welcome. And what the hell do we call you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom