• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

shira
(07-17-2017, 06:39 PM)

Originally Posted by panthapanda

It sold out? Lol

1/3 bots, 1/3 big baller parents, 1/3 dumbasses that think they are wearing them to the club #nomatterwhat
panthapanda
(07-17-2017, 06:41 PM)
UB 4.0s look like 1.0s.
Grover Cleveland
(07-17-2017, 11:44 PM)
Yeezy Mafia a motherfucker for this

Dudes about to ruin their Zebras
Donthizz#
(07-18-2017, 12:05 AM)
these ' shadow camo's ' 👌
darkwing-buck
(07-18-2017, 12:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Grover Cleveland

lol
Grover Cleveland
(07-18-2017, 12:17 AM)

The aftermath

Savagery
shira
(07-18-2017, 02:43 AM)

Namebran
shira
(07-18-2017, 10:13 PM)

laceless
Oxn
(07-18-2017, 10:13 PM)

Originally Posted by shira

laceless

Im not sure what this face is suppose to convey.

With that said, i tried the originals on the other day and it just feels so odd, in the sense that its exactly what u expect. Standing on a few hard bubbles.
Last edited by Oxn; 07-18-2017 at 10:16 PM.
acohrs
(07-18-2017, 10:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Oxn

Im not sure what this face is suppose to convey.

With that said, i tried the originals on the other day and it just feels so odd, in the sense that its exactly what u expect. Standing on a few hard bubbles.

Still breaking mine In, but still feels harder than my ultra boost after a few weeks of wear. If I wear my vapormax all day, the next day I find that I have a minor pain in my feet. If I wear ultra boost all day then the next day I don't have the same issue.

Still really like them and switching up my silhouette, but IMO their comfort has been exaggerated
shira
(07-18-2017, 11:33 PM)

Originally Posted by acohrs

Still breaking mine In, but still feels harder than my ultra boost after a few weeks of wear. If I wear my vapormax all day, the next day I find that I have a minor pain in my feet. If I wear ultra boost all day then the next day I don't have the same issue.

Still really like them and switching up my silhouette, but IMO their comfort has been exaggerated

lul I wold return them, that's not normal/good
Antiwhippy
the holder of the trombone
(07-18-2017, 11:38 PM)

laceless

Laceless would look good of it wasn't for that big nike logo.

Should have done it city knife style.
shira
(07-18-2017, 11:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Antiwhippy

Laceless would look good of it wasn't for that big nike logo.

Should have done it city knife style.

Yeah it needs to be more integrated into the pattern/color scheme of the shoe
Oxn
(07-19-2017, 02:36 AM)
Anyone into Unltraboost uncaged.

Finishline is having 20% off of them (in addition to a bunch of other sneakers, but this is the one that stuck out to me).

So price before shipping is $144.
acohrs
(07-19-2017, 07:29 AM)

lul I wold return them, that's not normal/good

Nah, probably just need to be broken in more which is normal for shoes. If anything, what's abnormal is how you don't have to break in ultra boosts!
mYm|17|
(07-19-2017, 08:01 PM)
UB 3.0 Multicolor came in, but came to partner's work. He took a pic for me and it looks so nice. Excited to try them on later, hopefully the 10.5 fit as I hear from some that it's TTS or need to go up .5 a size.
Auron_Kale
Santalope
(07-19-2017, 10:21 PM)
Tried on the Pride UBs at the Adidas outlet and though they were .5 size bigger than my TTS size, I probably could've worn them comfortably but passed on them.

In talking with the employees there, they also complained about Adidas' inconsistent sizing across nearly all of their shoes, not just the UB line.
mYm|17|
(07-20-2017, 01:51 AM)
Multicolors are super nice but the 10.5 gives me like an inch and that's without socks..... ;(
shira
(07-20-2017, 02:55 AM)
Apparently the Vaporfly 4% are going up at midnite pacific

$250US/$330 CDN
shira
(07-20-2017, 04:48 PM)

Daddy in TB Runners
Fjordson
(07-20-2017, 05:17 PM)

Originally Posted by mYm|17|

UB 3.0 Multicolor came in, but came to partner's work. He took a pic for me and it looks so nice. Excited to try them on later, hopefully the 10.5 fit as I hear from some that it's TTS or need to go up .5 a size.

Saw them in person and they're one of my favourite UB's ever. Easily the best multicolor release.
Colonel Nasty
(07-20-2017, 06:48 PM)
I got my wife the MC. Super nice. Kind of jealous but I just ordered those Miadidas UB a few weeks ago. I want to grab those MC tennis HU though.
Radec
(07-21-2017, 09:40 AM)
Well shit. I just ordered an XR1 Henry Poole. Will arrive in 1 month tho.
shira
(07-21-2017, 01:15 PM)
Idk Henry poole, but those look classy
Radec
(07-21-2017, 04:47 PM)

Idk Henry poole, but those look classy

Dat box..
http://imgur.com/a/0nk7H
shira
(07-21-2017, 07:30 PM)
UB UNDEFEATED

wolfwolfwolf
(07-21-2017, 08:41 PM)
Off-White Presto

shira
(07-21-2017, 08:51 PM)

Originally Posted by wolfwolfwolf

Off-White Presto

I ran my presto treads bare.

Those are fun af summer shoes

Dark Red W vs Clot L

Decisions decisions
Last edited by shira; 07-21-2017 at 09:02 PM.
FallingEdge
(07-21-2017, 09:18 PM)
dark red imo

are they for sale anywhere?
acohrs
(07-21-2017, 09:33 PM)
Clots, love triple red kicks.
ChanDangle
(07-22-2017, 12:28 AM)
It took a while for ADC to ship them and got worried about a delayed L but they finally came in. I love them.

shira
(07-22-2017, 12:40 AM)

Originally Posted by FallingEdge

dark red imo

are they for sale anywhere?

Are they Canadian exclusive lul? Ez W at Sportchek
Grover Cleveland
(07-22-2017, 02:08 AM)
Major Key Alert (major bag alert): Literally every single shoe you could possibly buy off NDC is on sale right now.

Nikes, Jordans, Converse, they're all on sale

go go go
Oxn
(07-22-2017, 02:19 AM)

Major Key Alert (major bag alert): Literally every single shoe you could possibly buy off NDC is on sale right now.

Nikes, Jordans, Converse, they're all on sale

go go go

what is ndc?
suplex
(07-22-2017, 03:05 AM)
nike dot com

So was it a glitch and its fixed already?

Just checked the alternate motorsport 4 and they are still regular price.
nabe_shogun
(07-22-2017, 03:21 AM)
Yeah, I checked about an hour ago and everything was regular price. I don't think it lasted long.
Auron_Kale
Santalope
(07-22-2017, 07:23 AM)

Originally Posted by ChanDangle

It took a while for ADC to ship them and got worried about a delayed L but they finally came in. I love them.

When I went to Gamestop this morning to go pick up my P2 Cloud Amiibo, there was a kid (had to be like 13-14) wearing them (he also had an Apple watch on too).

While I do like the look of them, I just wish they were full on MC like Nike does versus what they currently look like. There's just a bit too much black that kinda obscures some of the lighter colors.
shira
(07-23-2017, 02:25 AM)

Originally Posted by Auron_Kale

When I went to Gamestop this morning to go pick up my P2 Cloud Amiibo, there was a kid (had to be like 13-14) wearing them (he also had an Apple watch on too).

While I do like the look of them, I just wish they were full on MC like Nike does versus what they currently look like. There's just a bit too much black that kinda obscures some of the lighter colors.

No Yeezy's?

Musta been Apple Watch 1.0
Auron_Kale
Santalope
(07-23-2017, 02:22 PM)

No Yeezy's?

Musta been Apple Watch 1.0

Kid's dad probably drew the line somewhere in regards to his son having Yeezys v MC 3.0s lol...

Was the aluminum Apple watch so it could've been 1.0, but _(ツ)_/.
panthapanda
(07-23-2017, 03:56 PM)
Why the fuck does a kid need a watch in this day and age lol
chrisisawesome
(07-23-2017, 05:42 PM)
I wasn't planning on buying sneakers today, but then I saw this new colorway at the Adidas originals store...decided I had no choice but to jump on the EQT bandwagon. OMG they are dope - way more comfortable than I remember them being. I went TTS.

I love that they are different than my other "zebra" colorways (more black than white), and they really remind me of the SNSxSocial Status Ultra Boost which I've always wanted.

shira
(07-23-2017, 10:12 PM)
I'm saving all my monies for the Yebras
Auron_Kale
Santalope
(07-23-2017, 11:31 PM)

Originally Posted by panthapanda

Why the fuck does a kid need a watch in this day and age lol

Dunno lol though he was playing something on his iPhone (either a 6S+ or 7+) while we were waiting for Gamestop to open.

Regardless, kid was bitching about how he couldn't score a P2 Cloud Amiibo and that he had to resort to eBay, which made me chuckle as his dad was his chauffeur for the day to hunt Amiibos.

...Though I don't have MC UB 3.0s, at least I got that P2 Cloud Amiibo at another Gamestop that day while I think that kid has to go on eBay for his. 🙃
shira
(07-24-2017, 12:13 AM)

Tigers
Oxn
(07-24-2017, 12:30 AM)

Originally Posted by chrisisawesome

I wasn't planning on buying sneakers today, but then I saw this new colorway at the Adidas originals store...decided I had no choice but to jump on the EQT bandwagon. OMG they are dope - way more comfortable than I remember them being. I went TTS.

I love that they are different than my other "zebra" colorways (more black than white), and they really remind me of the SNSxSocial Status Ultra Boost which I've always wanted.

Rank those 3 in order of comfort.

Edit: oh wait those are nmds and not ultraboost uncaged.
chrisisawesome
(07-24-2017, 01:02 PM)

Originally Posted by Oxn

Rank those 3 in order of comfort.

Edit: oh wait those are nmds and not ultraboost uncaged.

I've only worn the EQT's for a short time around the house, but initial reactions are that in terms of comfort, they are on UB levels (EQT has a slightly more "baggy" fit). EQT's seem like they will be more comfortable than NMD's - you really feel the boost more than in the NMD's.

Also, I really don't like the uncaged ultraboosts, I've always found them way too tight on the top of my foot, but I may just have a thick foot \_(ツ)_/
Oxn
(07-24-2017, 01:49 PM)

Originally Posted by chrisisawesome

I've only worn the EQT's for a short time around the house, but initial reactions are that in terms of comfort, they are on UB levels (EQT has a slightly more "baggy" fit). EQT's seem like they will be more comfortable than NMD's - you really feel the boost more than in the NMD's.

Also, I really don't like the uncaged ultraboosts, I've always found them way too tight on the top of my foot, but I may just have a thick foot \_(ツ)_/

Wait, the eqt's are more baggy? Many reviews i read say either go tts or size up half a size.
acohrs
(07-24-2017, 01:53 PM)
tried on the climacool 02/17, really like the silhouette but not the CW. Will wait to see what they produce
sixteen-bit
(07-24-2017, 01:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Oxn

Wait, the eqt's are more baggy? Many reviews i read say either go tts or size up half a size.

Maybe that poster is referring to the width of the shoe. They mentioned having a thick foot.