• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub still has the best environments and vegetation in any racing game

atr0cious

It just gets literally shit on by both Driveclub and Forza Horizon tho. Crew isn't really a nice looking game
Meh, I'll take the entire US over single tracks. Being able to dip into the off beaten path at any time is the best, especially when it's on a mountainside. That game is amazing in cockpit view in it's own right.

Every few weeks or so I still play a random Driveclub race and still get blown away by the graphics and weather effects.

Forza Horizon 7 demo's Nissan rain track may have finally surpassed Driveclub, but not by much.

RIP Driveclub. Wish there was a Driveclub 2.

remake98

Neo Member
Meh, I'll take the entire US over single tracks. Being able to dip into the off beaten path at any time is the best, especially when it's on a mountainside. That game is amazing in cockpit view in it's own right.

I’d suggest playing horizon then. It’s literally what you just described.

ODDI

Every few weeks or so I still play a random Driveclub race and still get blown away by the graphics and weather effects.

Forza Horizon 7 demo's Nissan rain track may have finally surpassed Driveclub, but not by much.

RIP Driveclub. Wish there was a Driveclub 2.

Forza Motorsport 7

VanWinkle

The game is graphically SUPER ambitious and the PS4 honestly just couldn't handle everything they were trying to accomplish.

A good PS4 Pro patch, with higher-sampled motion blur, much improved AA, better AF, and higher quality textures could have turned out a remarkably more consistent looking game. And one that I think would be a lot easier to crown "best looking racer."

Every time I see Driveclub screenshots, I think I have to give the game another chance. Then I do and quickly lose interest. Something about it has never felt right to me, despite numerous attempts to make it click. But yeah, game looks amazing.

I totally get this. It's one of the best looking games ever, in many ways, but the gameplay did not hook me.

Z O N E

Someone should post a screenshot and photomode of of the same location just to show those who are in full defence.

I'm kind of curious too. Lol.

Noobcraft

Someone should post a screenshot and photomode of of the same location just to show those who are in full defence.

I'm kind of curious too. Lol.
Biggest change is the image quality is dramatically improved in photomode. For the most part, the rest of the scene is the same. If there are multiple cars on the track, the game will swap to higher poly models when in photomode.

onQ123

Anyone trying to pretend like Driveclub didn't look good is lying to themselves

Driveclub-3.gif

Synth

Anyone trying to pretend like Driveclub didn't look good is lying to themselves.

I don't think anyone's claiming it didn't look good. Just it never looked as good as much of the photomode shots and gifs attempt to portray it looking, or that it still looks better than any other racer.

thelastword

Banned
Some random FH3 pics all in game drone not photo mode

Nfv0fnC.jpg

These shots are not convincing at all......DC foliage has this realistic look whilst FH looks a couple tiers below it....Some weak textures, where is the pom on the ground near ground foliage that sells the look even more, lighting on those trees and the environment in general looks several notches below DC...

I have some pics, but I really must make an effort to post some....

Have you played any of the FH games? There are proper collisions and physics under the hood, but they have reduced the penalty of those non-disruptive collisions going from FH1 to FH2 to FH3. It makes the game more fun for those "plowing through forest" races and events:

Anyway, for the topic, the best environments and vegetation in racing games currently is in Forza Horizon 3 and it's DLCs. But the upcoming Crew 2 might bring something new.
An open world is ok, but the events around it could definitely have some semblance of reality...Even NFS don't have you ploughing lambos everywhere. I'm looking at an openworld like Burnout Paradise and what you did in that world made sense in a stunts, destructive derby type of way...So an arcade game can still make things interesting without going completely un-realistic.

As for the crew 2, people keep talking about games not released yet based on trailers...I heard a lot of talk on Project Cars 2 as the next big looker in driving games, even Forza 7 as well, and yet, they don't seem to have set the world on fire with their visuals....

Forza Horizon's ploughing through forests and water is a design choice, nothing more. It has nothing to do with physics and whatnot. It's meant for frantic races, for enjoyment and for bringing something different to the table for arcade racing fans.

Also, are you implying that Forza Horizon doesn't have proper "collisions"? In Driveclub, you collide with rails, rock walls and other cars. The very same thing applies for Forza. They react in the same way. And Forza also have car physics, just like Driveclub. Both doesn't really duplicate the real life though, so not sure where you're getting at.

I never said FH didn't not have collisions and physics, I said it does not have proper physics and collisions. Driving in DC feels exhilarating, challenging etc...Great simcade handling in weather or without, drifting physics is ace. Keeping your car on the road and crossing the finish line is the whole purpose of a racer, there are no shortcuts or reduced collisions to make things easier, so it's more authentic and more accomplished in that regard. So when you win a race in DC, with the blinding rays of the sun at every corner during the day, tough Ai, and with those driving/racing physics, weight of the cars and maneuverability is crucial, even moreso in heavy downpour + night racing, where trajectory and the nuances of the road is still something you have to contend with in such conditions of limited visibility. At no time does the physics, collisions and assists make the game a walk in the park and it gets even more thrilling/challenging in these conditions of limited visibility. (weather and night). So of course in a racer like this, when you win a race, you feel like you really won.

I think we all know that Driveclub is not a sim, but it doesn't mean because it's not a sim that a car should bump into an invisible wall as soon as it goes off-road.
Even off road racers have you follow a path, no racer is 100% realistic, but come on...I've never seen a track racer say he will try to see how much he can get his car off circuit or a nascar driver say he will try to put the weighty downforce heavy car in the stands or off the oval.....Races are not won taking lambo's through forests and water bodies, because realistically...that aint happening......

Game looks awful (minus snow and night) on a 4K screen during gameplay. Anything more than 20-40 yards from the car is a mess.
Not this again. I'll make a special effort to post a few pics in the coming days, not home atm, but I can see even the famous shitty yellow car pic has made it to DC thread yet again..FYI, the last I played DC was on a 4K screen and it looks absolutely bonkers good. No racer puts the image together as DC in motion yet.

This is what I'm wondering as well.

All I'm going to say is that I can play Forza Horizon 3 at 4K, with 8xMSAA and 4xTrSSAA and lock the fps to 30 on my PC, and I don't have any frame pacing issues. The image quality is insane, and I can't see any real aliasing anywhere, especially on the foliage. It's fucking sublime... and Driveclub... simply could not even come close.

My PC:
1080Ti OC 190+core 450+mem
6700K @ 4.7Ghz
32GB DDR4 Mem
FH3 with Tonnes of AA may have better IQ, but it is not a better looking game..This is PC for you, you can remove the jaggies and supersample to your heart's content, that does not make it have the composition of DC's visuals in motion.

Great post; agreed on all points.

And people can seriously shove that "corridor/tunnel racer" remarks where the sun don't shine. Nowadays all we get is either yet another open world racer or we get to drive on another set of real world tracks we've been driving on for 20+ years now. Yeah, fine, I like those kind of racers too, but what happened to memorable, unique racing tracks like we had in NFS4/Porsche Unleashed? It took 15 fucking years for a game to scratch that NFS-of-old itch for me (PGR series was wonderful but had only city tracks) so, again, fuck that stupid "corridor racer" diss and whoever came up with it.

Oh and screw you too, Sony; for shutting down Evo. We could all be playing DC2 by now (not to mention the Pro-enhanced original) and I'll never forgive you shortsighted schmucks for depriving me of that joy.
This is when racing was racing man....I think the worse thing that could happen to racers is open world. Porsche unleashed is one of my favorite racers of all times (of all time)...High Stakes too, nice tracks, nice locales, nice physics,,,,,DC seems to have pulled racers back into that same motif, but one-upped them all in terms of exhilaration and sense of speed on top of some of the best track design in the last decade and the best weather and effects.....DC just nails the racing mood and sense of urgency that it tries to create when you're behind the wheeI, hell, even a lightning strike plays it's part in keeping you on edge...A racer has not given me that rush and feeling in years....

FH3 with Tonnes of AA may have better IQ, but it is not a better looking game..This is PC for you, you can remove the jaggies and supersample to your heart's content, that does not make it have the composition of DC's visuals in motion.

Yea, it is. Driveclubs claylike environments and overdone effects look cool in gifs. The muddy presentation and weather doesn't cover up it's issues however. Sorry if I don't care about the shake effects and gel looking water in the cockpit view either that everyone raves about.

It's technically a better game, in almost every respect I can think about. That includes visually as well.

Every time I see Driveclub screenshots, I think I have to give the game another chance. Then I do and quickly lose interest. Something about it has never felt right to me, despite numerous attempts to make it click. But yeah, game looks amazing.
Yep. I really want to like it but I just don't. Have given it many tries over the years.

onQ123

I don't think anyone's claiming it didn't look good. Just it never looked as good as much of the photomode shots and gifs attempt to portray it looking, or that it still looks better than any other racer.

The game look better than the gifs I think some of you have been gaming on TV's too big for the resolution & your viewing distance.

Head.spawn

That game is so fucking hype. I just cracked open Blizzard Mountain tonight, goddamn, just got sucked in for 4 hours when all I wanted to do at first was travel to the location.

also from the link i posted

+ Visually remarkable 90% of the time
+ Incredibly rich cloud simulation system (with more weather effects on the way)
+ Beautiful landscapes galore

Huh?

Synth

I never said FH didn't not have collisions and physics, I said it does not have proper physics and collisions. Driving in DC feels exhilarating, challenging etc...Great simcade handling in weather or without, drifting physics is ace. Keeping your car on the road and crossing the finish line is the whole purpose of a racer, there are no shortcuts or reduced collisions to make things easier, so it's more authentic and more accomplished in that regard. So when you win a race in DC, with the blinding rays of the sun at every corner during the day, tough Ai, and with those driving/racing physics, weight of the cars and maneuverability is crucial, even moreso in heavy downpour + night racing, where trajectory and the nuances of the road is still something you have to contend with in such conditions of limited visibility. At no time does the physics, collisions and assists make the game a walk in the park and it gets even more thrilling/challenging in these conditions of limited visibility. (weather and night). So of course in a racer like this, when you win a race, you feel like you really won.

Do you honestly not realise how silly your criticism are in this regards? You realise you're arguing against a technical aspect of a racer due to its theme, right? Regardless of if you like what Forza Horizon sets out to accomplish, or think its out of place when contrasted with its less fictional car lineup when compared to a straight arcade racer like Ridge Racer or Burnout... the point is that Forza Horizon allowing you to drive in unrealistic manners, and destroy objects that would realistic end your life, is not a result of the game having a more simplistic physics and collisions system than Driveclub.. and it certainly does not suggest that Driveclubs system is "much more tasking" than what Horizon does. Actually give this a second of proper consideration, and tell me if all the things you destroy when ploughing off-road in Forza Horizon is actually a simpler technical task that them all just stopping you dead in your tracks as though they were made from diamond. To suggest that completely rigid world items would require more a more complex collision system is frankly stupid... as that's actually what we'd be doing in earlier generations precisely because the older hardware couldn't portray destructible elements sufficiently. In terms of colliding with things, Driveclub is the game that would actually be comparable to the original PGR... you simply ricochet off everything.

Anyone can write some poetic shit to make the racer they played sound exhilarating, and Driveclub isn't doing anything special in that regards. Great simcade handling can be said in equally subjective manners for Driveclub, Forza Horizon and Project Gotham Racing (not The Crew though... that was objectively shit handling lol), and the mechanical handling of weather actually puts Driveclub not only behind both Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon, which both accomplish far more at a physics level than simply lessening the grip across the entire road surface (with FH3 even having huge bodies of water that can submerge your car).. but it even puts it behind last generation offerings like Project Gotham 4, which had not only wet surfaces, but puddles and ice/snow... or stuff like Sega Rally Revo which trumped Evolutions own MotorStorm with physically deformable terrain, that allowed puddles to build in the crevices.

You like Driveclub, and that's cool... but all your physics talk, and especially shit like comparing modern Forza to fucking PGR1 (not even The Crew would make sense being compared to that) just highlights how little you actually have any clue.

The game look better than the gifs I think some of you have been gaming on TV's too big for the resolution & your viewing distance.

It looks better than the gif you just posted, because that gifs is blocky as fuck. It doesn't look better than the good gifs people post, that bring out the best in the graphics, whilst obscuring its flaws.

And I sit like 5ft from a 42" plasma... my viewing conditions aren't the problem, and if they were they would be equally impacting everything else I play...

thelastword

Banned
Anyone trying to pretend like Driveclub didn't look good is lying to themselves

Driveclub-3.gif
All those weak textures, aliasing up the wazoo and bad screens... I guess I must have ben playing the game depicted in this gif then..,,>>>and yes, DC is still the best looking racer so far, till I take GTS through it's paces next month and see what the final game brings....

The proof is right here, clear weak textures especially visible when the car is over 200km/h

it's sarcasm in case some people don't get it

Clearly Heh! Tbh this is where I find DC shines, because there are lots of effects and nuances you wont see in screens.....When everything comes together in motion, nothing comes close....

Yea, it is. Driveclubs claylike environments and overdone effects look cool in gifs. The muddy presentation and weather doesn't cover up it's issues however. Sorry if I don't care about the shake effects and gel looking water in the cockpit view either that everyone raves about.

It's technically a better game, in almost every respect I can think about. That includes visually as well.
India has muddy roads, if the road is wet there should be mud no? Don't forget these guys made Motorstorm, they know how to pull off their wanted effects and a visual look.....And yes, I know you're talking about the image, but that's it aint it? I see so many bright/sharp pictures in the OP, but you've deemed DC to have a muddy presentation.....Hmmm...

Now, here you go talking about gel water in cockpit view and I know that if you're now criticizing DC's weather effects, then you have an axe to grind here......It's the best weather effects in any game bar none...Somebody mentioned Forza 7's Nissan race and that looks so bland and fake in comparison and of course even at 30fps, Horizon's weather effects are no where the quality of DC. It's one area you have to concede, even if you prefer FH. Open world has it's downsides in terms of the quality of foliage you can get, effects et al...Of course FH was devved with a focus on much weaker hardware too, so it's nothing surprising.

Personally, I've never liked the stylized somewhat plasticky look of Forza Horizon 3, though I think it serves it's purpose with the bright-color game they've made. I don't; think it looks realistic and I don't think it's technically comparable to DC in any way. Personally I prefer the look of Horizon 1 on 360.......Perhaps if they followed the visual style of the first Horizon, it would be a better comparison, but they would still be hampered and constrained by XB1 hardware against PS4 anyway.....

It's really a shame what happened to EVO though, I'd love to see a pro patch for DC and to see how the engine would evolve for a DC2....When your first game look so good, knowing EVO and their pedigree, they would defy all odds with their second run....

onQ123

It looks better than the gif you just posted, because that gifs is blocky as fuck. It doesn't look better than the good gifs people post, that bring out the best in the graphics, whilst obscuring its flaws.

And I sit like 5ft from a 42" plasma... my viewing conditions aren't the problem, and if they were they would be equally impacting everything else I play...

How can a game not look as good as the gifs that come from the game?

Synth

Well the simple, short answer would be that you're effectively downsampling the image in a lot of cases. How many gifs do you tend to see exhibiting prominent aliasing, compared to how many games have clear aliasing issues during play?

onQ123

Well the simple, short answer would be that you're effectively downsampling the image in a lot of cases. How many gifs do you tend to see exhibiting prominent aliasing, compared to how many games have clear aliasing issues during play?

You're also losing a lot of quality when you make a gif so if it was to stay 1080 x 1920 it would look worse than it actually look & I don't think gifs are supersampling

onQ123

lol.. seriously?

tumblr_n4r5q4ksjt1ssq612o1_r1_400.gif

Let's bring both of them up to full resolution and see if they hold up equally...

That's just too small to see that don't make it look better than the game look, most of the gifs I have seen of Driveclub have been big gifs I remember people posting fullsize gifs damn near killing my web browser.

Mohasus

You're also losing a lot of quality when you make a gif so if it was to stay 1080 x 1920 it would look worse than it actually look & I don't think gifs are supersampling

GIFs by themselves aren't supersampling. But reducing the size of a image is the definition of supersampling.

GIFs end up looking better because the imperfections are harder to see. For example, a low quality texture is way easier to notice in a high res image and aliasing is pretty much gone.

Synth

You'd lose microdetail as a result of the reduced real-estate... but that happens when you downsample shit in general versus displaying it at its native size. I'm not sure why you wouldn't view it as a form of supersampling. At the end of the day, you're taking a 1920x1080 image, and then using that information to construct a much smaller image that represents its detail. You don't for example create a 640x360 image by cropping the image, nor do you create it by throwing every 2 of 3 pixels away. It's resized in a manner to how images typically are, with the values being averaged, so it still generally represents much of what the original image was composed of.

This can negatively impact the image, if the image contained a lot of micro-detail that's aesthetically appealing (like say tiny blades of grass, or hairs on a person's skin), but micro-detail is not exactly Driveclub's strong point, with its soupy textures.

To be honest, you've been around these forums far too long for me to actually believe you're naive enough to truly believe gifs can't often have a very positive affect on the representation of a game's graphics.

Here's last gen's PGR4:
pgr43dark8dxu.gif

Do you think this game holds up remotely this well in actual game form?

That's just too small to see that don't make it look better than the game look, most of the gifs I have seen of Driveclub have been big gifs I remember people posting fullsize gifs damn near killing my web browser.

No they aren't... basically nobody ever posts fullsize gifs of anything. If I challenge you to go grab 15 or so fullsize (1920x1080) Driveclub gifs, and I go do the same for smaller resized ones, I don't think you'd actually manage to come back with them.

Mohasus

The entire main campaign is devoid of rain effects (only some dlc events are ) , so your argument doesn't make sense to me.

Played the base game + season pass last month (I have no idea what the main campaign is, is it the legends things?), it really bothered me how often there was rain or night (forgot to add this in my post) in the game. I'd say at least half of the time. I'm not a fan of adverse conditions, I like being able to see where I'm driving. It came to the point that I was driving from muscle memory during the final of Elements championship.
https://youtu.be/e9OyCI-QC6Y?t=246 (not my video)

I never understand why the people that decry the graphics in this game always show videos/screenshots during the ugliest time of day and with no weather. Like, EVERY TIME it's midday and sunny. .
Because that's when you can see the game. "The game looks amazing when you can't see it properly" isn't really a good defense.
No point posting a screenshot during night when only a small part of the game is visible, or during rain when your screen is covered in water droplets.

onQ123

You'd lose microdetail as a result of the reduced real-estate... but that happens when you downsample shit in general versus displaying it at its native size. I'm not sure why you wouldn't view it as a form of supersampling. At the end of the day, you're taking a 1920x1080 image, and then using that information to construct a much smaller image that represents its detail. You don't for example create a 640x360 image by cropping the image, nor do you create it by throwing every 2 of 3 pixels away. It's resized in a manner to how images typically are, with the values being averaged, so it still generally represents much of what the original image was composed of.

This can negatively impact the image, if the image contained a lot of micro-detail that's aesthetically appealing (like say tiny blades of grass, or hairs on a person's skin), but micro-detail is not exactly Driveclub's strong point, with its soupy textures.

To be honest, you've been around these forums far too long for me to actually believe you're naive enough to truly believe gifs can't often have a very positive affect on the representation of a game's graphics.

Here's last gen's PGR4:
pgr43dark8dxu.gif

Do you think this game holds up remotely this well in actual game form?

No they aren't... basically nobody ever posts fullsize gifs of anything. If I challenge you to go grab 15 or so fullsize (1920x1080) Driveclub gifs, and I go do the same for smaller resized ones, I don't think you'd actually manage to come back with them.

They was 720P I just remember the gifs being bigger than usual

LazyDimpledFeline.gif

TidyPleasantCooter.gif

BitesizedWhoppingBrontosaurus.gif

Synth

They was 720P I just remember the gifs being bigger than usual

LazyDimpledFeline.gif

TidyPleasantCooter.gif

BitesizedWhoppingBrontosaurus.gif

720p is definitely bigger than usual. As a result though, those appear bitrate starved, and so have some serious macroblocking issues. This is precisely why they're usually smaller, as the same bitrate will produce a better looking small gif as opposed to a larger one.

The main thing about smaller gif resolutions though that is key, is that they don't scale to fit each users screen like an actual game image would. If someone has a 4K screen, a 540p gif would look tiny (unless they scale their browser manually), but would have the apparently density that the 4K screen provides. A 540p gif scaled to the full size of your monitor would look atrocious... but nobody actually views them like that.

You actually kinda hit upon this yourself when suggesting that we're sitting too close or have a TV too large for the resolution.. this is an issue gifs don't suffer from, causing people to get the wrong impression of what the game would look like on their screen in full.

I thought he was talking about super sampling being a part of the process of making a gif , didn't know he was talking about the making the gifs smaller part.

Supersampling would be the result of making the gif smaller. Supersampling averages color values together to create the smaller image... that's precisely what occurs when you shrink an image or video on a computer also.

EDIT: Hell, the gifs you posted immediately look better simply by being quoted.

Driveclub has been an incredible looking game, but with some caveats. Some countries shine in certain specific weather and time of day conditions. Like India for example looks superb when it's raining or when the sun is about set!

Melchiah

Seems like the same usual folks in here bashing the game. In Motion...It Looked and moved Amazing. Realistic colors..detailed environments... etc.

I'll just say I haven't had the feeling of the races I got from DriveClub in any other game in a while.. or from watching clips for upcoming games.

From start to finish in a race Driveclub felt like a rollercoster ride. The sense of speed was ridiculous and at times frightening.

LOVED competing online.

Agreed. I love to drive in the 1st person view to amplify the feel.

These Gamersyde videos portray that pretty well:
Canada - Hennessey Venom GT
Rain #1 - Scotland
Japan Race #2 with rain

Screenshots can never capture that feel, or the dynamic lighting and weather.

Melfice7

This thread made me fire up the game and do some cruise laps, recorded this one, ToD was dynamic, weather also dynamic, ended up raining but not complaining since it looks gorgeous

DC rain

DC threads are like GT ones, people cherry picking stills, corridor racer, choppy framerate (what?) and many more nonsense..

Yes the game has a softer than most IQ, and in certain conditions, as in time of day and certain tracks it will look dull and borderline bad (mostly in pics not so much in motion) due to using actual dynamic lighting, real life can also look like shit in similar conditions.

Is it perfect? hell no! Is it an amazing looking game running on OG PS4 in 2014? hell yes

leeh

DC looks no where near as good in gameplay as it does with the GIFs on here. I was really disappointed playing the game for the first time after all the praise it had on here. The IQ let's everything down, it's a very blurry and alaised image.

That's just the graphics as well. The handling model is just subpar.

onQ123

DC looks no where near as good in gameplay as it does with the GIFs on here. I was really disappointed playing the game for the first time after all the praise it had on here. The IQ let's everything down, it's a very blurry and alaised image.

That's just the graphics as well. The handling model is just subpar.

Driveclub look better than every gif I posted & if it looked worse to you than those gifs something was wrong with the TV you was playing on.

napata

Driveclub look better than every gif I posted & if it looked worse to you than those gifs something was wrong with the TV you was playing on.

I haven't played DC but good quality gifs will always look much better than the actual game. I don't see a reason to believe this isn't true for DC.

leeh

Lol no.

It was a lovely and crisp 4K TV. MGSV looked very nice on it, DC didn't.

onQ123

720p is definitely bigger than usual. As a result though, those appear bitrate starved, and so have some serious macroblocking issues. This is precisely why they're usually smaller, as you the same bitrate will produce a better looking small gif as opposed to a larger one.

The main thing about smaller gif resolutions though that is key, is that they don't scale to fit each users screen like an actual game image would. If someone has a 4K screen, a 540p gif would look tiny (unless they scale their browser manually), but would have the apparently density that the 4K screen provides. A 540p gif scaled to the full size of your monitor would look atrocious... but nobody actually views them like that.

You actually kinda hit upon this yourself when suggesting that we're sitting too close or have a TV too large for the resolution.. this is an issue gifs don't suffer from, causing people to get the wrong impression of what the game would look like on their screen in full.

Supersampling would be the result of making the gif smaller. Supersampling averages color values together to create the smaller image... that's precisely what occurs when you shrink an image or video on a computer also.

EDIT: Hell, the gifs you posted immediately look better simply by being quoted.

You basically just admitted that it's not the gifs that look better but the fact that it's smaller on your screen
I haven't played DC but good quality gifs will always look much better than the actual game. I don't see a reason to believe this isn't true for DC.

Play the gifs on the same screen that you play the games on & see do they look better than the actual games

Lol no.

It was a lovely and crisp 4K TV. MGSV looked very nice on it, DC didn't.

if these gifs look better to you than Driveclub something was wrong

I am genuinely shocked that this thread has turned into the usual "who can post the worst looking screenshot of said game to counter the argument"

SHOCKED!

onQ123

I am genuinely shocked that this thread has turned into the usual "who can post the worst looking screenshot of said game to counter the argument"

SHOCKED!

Hell I just found out that I been playing my games wrong all these years, I been playing in full screen when I could have been playing them through the Picture in Picture mode so that the games could look as good as a gif.

Top Bottom