• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Run |OT| Dash, Jump, Switch

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Review code in house!
Game is really fun and pick up & play
First Mario my wife and son are able to enjoy on their own
But at the same time is prerty obvious that there is a deeper harder level of playability for gamers like me

Review code in house!
But at the same time is prerty obvious that there is a deeper harder level of playability for gamers like me

How are the later levels if I may ask?
Mario games get way better past the first couple levels

Review code in house!

What device are you using?
how many lvls?
can you unlock other Characters?
can you backup your save data somehow?
is there a 8bit mode of some sort?
are there power ups from the other mario games?

DagsJT

how many lvls?

C'mon, you really want to ruin surprises for yourself and everyone else?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
How are the later levels if I may ask?
Mario games get way better past the first couple levels

Better
But also the initial ones are good as tutorials for the many moves Mario can actually do
And I still have to find the way to catch some purple coins in the second level

the number of interactions with the environment (platforms, enemies. ..) is surprising if you think you have just one "button"

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
how many lvls?

Cant reply many of those questions but there are additional characters

What size is the download file? I deleted FF4 recently due to me not having the attention span to play a full RPG on my phone, so I'm sure i'm fine, but curious.

Cant reply this neither

how many lvls?

I expect 8 bit mode is out because of the levels all including wall jumping, which is something we've only seen previous in the nsmb art style.

BFIB

First time in a long time I've wanted an iPhone. This would kill the wait time for Rogue One tomorrow.

Eusis

All of you dudes who pay attention to console/game sales, get ready to shit yourselves.
Looking forward to being part of the problem this time.

. . . Though I hate that always online crap and it's lame Nintendo of all people went with it on a paid game. Still, I do support the incentive to try to make premium releases more viable, and $10's not a huge deal.
Odds on this running out of stock?
Guaranteed.

And don't try to figure out how it works, Nintendo will manage it.
Server outages. If not Apple's then theirs.

My phone is ready and waiting. Not expecting to be disappointed but not sure this will sell as much as some are expecting considering it's $10.

MADGAME

Maybe I'll consider if a landscape mode is implemented. Not like those with a full-size iPad can play one-handed anyway.

I'm so fucking hype. I kinda laughed at the 24 levels. But the coin 'upgrade' once you've cleared a set is a great way to keep you on your toes.

The always online does kind of suck. I like playing runners on my Pro.

-GJ-

So, what's the deal? Usually I'm able to download new apps at midnight or 1 o'clock in Holland (depending on daylight saving time). It's already 2 at night here and it's not online yet.

So, what's the deal? Usually I'm able to download new apps at midnight or 1 o'clock in Holland (depending on daylight saving time). It's already 2 at night here and it's not online yet.
You might have to wait for us Americans. We ruin everything

or more likely Nintendo and apple want a global release.

boiled goose

good with gravy
QUESTIONS!!

does this use the Nintendo ID at all?
Any mynintendo missions?

Id be so annoyed if this uses yet another separate system and doesn't fall with miitomo as Nintendo online apps.

pwack

Excited for this game and what it may signal for Nintendo in opening new markets.

In fact, I just bought stock for the first time ever. Ntdoy. Let's see how this goes!

Top Bottom