• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare 2 Gameplay Footage. Spoilers within, click accordingly.

fraaap

Neo Member
My copy arrived this morning, it's such a great game. Still getting used to how MP works now.

Does anyone know which maps specific modes use? I would have thought that Rust would be amazing for HQ, but I haven't seen it so far.

SalientOne

Internet Batman
Wow, now that I've played through the campaign, "No Russian" makes so much more sense and I've totally changed my mind about IW's intentions. They really are amazing artists and entertainers.

NOT.

Playing the level in context only makes it even more obvious that this was a cheap and sensational way of generating more pre-sales and attention for the game. I hope the boys at IW can sleep with themselves when this is inevitably mirrored by a real life event inspired by their game. Actually, I hope that they can't.

sflufan

Banned
Solomon said:
Wow, now that I've played through the campaign, "No Russian" makes so much more sense and I've totally changed my mind about IW's intentions. They really are amazing artists and entertainers.

NOT.

Playing the level in context only makes it even more obvious that this was a cheap and sensational way of generating more pre-sales and attention for the game. I hope the boys at IW can sleep with themselves when this is inevitably mirrored by a real life event inspired by their game. Actually, I hope that they can't.

Actually, this event already happened in December 1985 at the Rome and Vienna airports:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks

mrkgoo

I'm curious about the 'no russian' sequence. Which clip has the most information? I
m likely not going to even see this game for the next six months so don't mind spoiling (in fact, I only saw the first screens today).

Top Bottom