• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Eggbok

paragon_2017022118221xyubh.png

paragon_20170221183830nu17.png

Eggbok

Eggbok, are those screen caps during gameplay or cinematics?

Well they're all gameplay but Paragon has a theater mode and you can go back and watch the matches you've played. It has a free camera so you can move it all around or leave it at the regular gameplay camera. No cg/cutscene cinematics!

Love your Paragon pics, Eggbok! :) Such a pretty game and those character models... =Q=

Thanks! And yes Paragon is beautiful, wish they would hurry up and add more maps lol.

i-Lo

Well they're all gameplay but Paragon has a theater mode and you can go back and watch the matches you've played. It has a free camera so you can move it all around or leave it at the regular gameplay camera. No cg/cutscene cinematics!

Thanks! And yes Paragon is beautiful, wish they would hurry up and add more maps lol.

Oh, wow, thanks. Have you noticed whether the fidelity is increased during these times? Thanks and cheers.

Eggbok

Oh, wow, thanks. Have you noticed whether the fidelity is increased during these times? Thanks and cheers.

As far as I have seen nothing is increased. The game is pretty small at the moment so I think it allows them to make the models and things extremely detailed.

Top Bottom