• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Delryk

You do realize that it is possible to play games without me, right? I wont be playing as much this year, which is why I wanted Stat to run the team.

Hey dont look at me man! I've been super busy at work and too tired to do anything else than watching Leafs.

I for sure won't be able to play before Saturday night after 10est

bumpkin

I've been lousy about showing up, but that's mainly because I've been preoccupied with Forza Horizon 3 and I just got Gears of War 4 yesterday. :)

bumpkin

I should be on as well.

I think we might have new jerseys too! No promises.
I think I can take a break from kicking Swarm ass (Gears 4) to play some games with you fine gents tonight. I'll keep an eye on this thread for confirmation it's happening.

Tonight I will be in 2k because I didn't do that last night (Or anything really for that matter)

I will play both weekend nights though!!

Delryk

I'll be around tonight if you guys play... if i don't check the thread its cuz my daughter is watching youtube on my cell.. lol.. just DM me on twitter @Delryk if i'm not "around"

Stat!

I wont be around till very late tonight if at all so don't wait up.

Last night, we unlocked ... SHIP HORNS for our goal horns.

I like to think of them as friendship horns for our friendship we've built through this team ^___^

I wont be around till very late tonight if at all so don't wait up.

Last night, we unlocked ... SHIP HORNS for our goal horns.

I like to think of them as friendship horns for our friendship we've built through this team ^___^

...and at one point I actually wondered why more people werent interested in joining this club...

btw i can play starting at 8:15pm up until about 10:30 when the Flyers game starts

Stat!

...and at one point I actually wondered why more people werent interested in joining this club...

btw i can play starting at 8:15pm up until about 10:30 when the Flyers game starts

As soon as I posted that last line, I waited all day for you to respond lol.

bumpkin

It sucks that we couldn't get into a game. Did you ever find any info about an outage or something on EA's community forums?

Hey guys ^_^
Is everybody around in the early afternoon for some games and a good time? ^_^
NBA 2k has successfully broken their game with the most recent patch, which happened a few months earlier than we expected ^_^

Stat!

Hey guys ^_^
Is everybody around in the early afternoon for some games and a good time? ^_^
NBA 2k has successfully broken their game with the most recent patch, which happened a few months earlier than we expected ^_^

Im not doing anything today so afternoon games would be cool if anybodys up for it!

I'm up for afternoon games. When can you guys get on?

I just finished work and have to go run some errands, sounds like this NHL game is running as well as a 2k sports game ever could

Top Bottom