• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore season 5 - Jersdays at 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I haven't watched this at all, but apparently a slut I went to highschool with was in the first or second episode, she has black hair is half chinese, anyone notice her? I don't wanna have to watch it to find her.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Caught up, and even though Vinny would be a cool guy to chill with, I wouldn't mind him being gone at all.

B1aK7.jpg

yikes

Entertaining episode. Crazy to see how far Mike has fallen since season 1, or just how broken his relationship with Pauly has become. They were close as shit in the first two seasons.

Pauly and situation were best buds in s 1/2 now it's just awkward silence between them. I can understand everyone hate him but he never did pauly wrong. Felt bad for him

hahhaha Wizard of Ass! Anyone ever try contacting him? That asshole was suppose to get us some women for my boy's bachelor party but he never came. Guess he doesn't make time for non-regular customers.

Had to settle for last minute strippers and that was a disaster *shudders*

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Pretty fucked up how they broke into vinny's place and took him back to the house. His facial expressions were too telling. Dude just didn't want to go back.

Razorskin

----- ------
Pretty fucked up how they broke into vinny's place and took him back to the house. His facial expressions were too telling. Dude just didn't want to go back.

Seriously, and calling him at 5 am is messed up, not everyone runs on guido time.

"Let Go, Let God"

KuGsj.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Catching up now, watching episode 3.

God Paula is so fucking hot.

"Paula, she's like AAA you know? You call her, she's THERE." haha

At least Mike is happy again. I like it when the roommates are all happy because that's usually when they have the most fun.
But of course, more drama to come next week.

Nizz

why do i keep watching this

its kinda just depressing now watching these people get older and go through the motions
I honestly haven't watched the show since the season premiere. For me and my brother, every Thursday we made sure to be watching MTV when this came on. But this is the first time since the show has aired were we didn't really care if we missed it.

I'll see if I can catch up on these last two episodes to see what I've missed but I think I might be done with this.

yacobod

Banned
as long as the show is getting the ratings and mtv is making money they'll keep flogging the dead horse, but the show has definitely ran it's course. this season has been even more dull than italy. i'm officially dropping it as my guilty pleasure.

Double D

I'm not sure how I've managed to do this, but I've seen every episode from season 2 on. I have not seen a single episode from the first season.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Mike is fucking nuts man.

Unless they edited out what made him think like that in the first place, if he really got that way from Ronnie's comment, he's really off his rocker from everyone avoiding him in the first part of the season. A real shame since he actually got the point that no one was hanging with him because he was an asshole. And now somehow because Snookie was the most vocal in trying to fix his imaginary problems, it's her fault and now he has to air things out.

Back to square one again.

I mean, for all these seasons I loved Mike for stirring shit up, but this time is just weird how it came to be.

Yeah season 1 was the only good season because it was fresh with a cast. It got old to me since Miami and they really should have started casting new people for season 3. Show is stale as shit. On a side note I kinda liked I Just Want My Pants Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom