• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Kaladin

The NWA is doing something awesome.....a seven match series with Colt Cabana vs Adam Pierce for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Cabana ready for Pearce’s “Seven Levels of Hate”

Champion has requirements of his own

TOKYO, Japan — April 24, 2012 — After taking a few days to fully digest the challenge issued by former four-time NWA World’s Heavyweight Champion “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce (viewable at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJuX1254Uw), current two-time champion Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana has issued his response to Pearce’s call for a final Best-of-Seven series: “You want it, you got it!”

Cabana, currently on tour in Japan with Pro Wrestling NOAH, had some firm comments for his nemesis and former friend. “I think Adam Pearce is sick,” said Cabana. “He is obsessed with this vendetta, and now he’s taking it too far. But if he thinks putting his career on the line is going to change my outlook, he’s wrong. Sometimes a man has to lose everything to truly appreciate anything.” Cabana has twice defeated Pearce to take the legendary NWA championship and is the only man to pin Pearce when the title is at stake. “I’ve got nothing more to prove against Adam,” Cabana added. “I’ve beaten him twice for the ‘ten pounds of gold’, and I can do it again. He knows it; I know it; the wrestling world knows it. We could wrestle a hundred times, and a hundred times I win. I will beat him four-straight in this best-of-seven.”

Cabana also had a requirement of his own for this colossal war-ending series. “I know Adam better than anyone is the wrestling industry. He’s hurt; he’s desperate; he’s against the wall. And because of that I know he will literally do ANYTHING to hurt me. And I’m game, the fans know I’m game, and I know his mind. If he really wants to do this, it’s gotta be like this: Since each match is for the title, then each must have a SPECIAL STIPULATION. That way we’re both on level ground and we both have the same advantages. That way Pearce can’t sneak anything past anyone.”

Pearce, through his manager Stu Stone, immediately accepted this caveat without comment and the first series dates in this monumental NWA feud have been set!

Colt Cabana versus Adam Pearce

Seven Levels of Hate

For the NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship

Stage One: May 13, 2012 – NWA Hollywood – Glendale, CA

Stage Two: June 8, 2012 – New England Championship Wrestling – Bridgewater, MA

Stage Three: July 7, 2012 – Steel Domain Wrestling – Hopkins, MN

Stage Four: July 21, 2012 – Metro Pro Wrestling – Kansas City, KS

Stage Five (if necessary): August 4, 2012 – NWA Legends Fanfest – Charlotte, NC

Stages Six and Seven, if they become necessary, will be announced as scheduled.

Ticket information, stipulation details, and more will be released as it becomes available.

I hope we get to see this series somehow, because this sounds awesome. Every match is for the title and every match has a different stipulation.....how many title changes will we see here?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
He's a big Christian.

you'd think getting iced and hanging around women that are not his wife is a no no

he didn't even get dressed up for it. Everyone is in suits and he's wearing a shirt, jeans, and sunglasses.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I guess the rumor was ridiculous and impossible... but I choose to believe.

That's what being a Kane fan is all about.
*Salutes!*

kane2.jpg

FyreWulff

The NWA is doing something awesome.....a seven match series with Colt Cabana vs Adam Pierce for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship

I hope we get to see this series somehow, because this sounds awesome. Every match is for the title and every match has a different stipulation.....how many title changes will we see here?

Pulling off a "7 Game" championship is certainly interesting to do in wrestling.. I hope they pull it off.

How old is she? Aw well tell her not to leave you locked in a freezer.

She should look up to a great female like Beth Phoenix...DAMN YOU BELLAS :mad:

She's 11. I'll take her to Smackdown every week as long as it keeps delaying the whole "boys" thing.

She doesn't really comment on the divas all that much

Where does WWE get it's developmental talent? A lot of their roster I've never seen or heard.

A lot of them are really goofy looking. Look at this guy:
nick_rogers.jpg

or this guy:
cj_parker.jpg

You're gonna sit here and tell me these guys are going to be future members of the roster?

Cotoonwood is still in developmental? The mustache guy? Really?

G-Fex

She's 11. I'll take her to Smackdown every week as long as it keeps delaying the whole "boys" thing.

She doesn't really comment on the divas all that much

That's good, maybe she'll be picked up on camera...the next miz girl!

boys thing? Yeah good idea to delay that as much as possible.

....you realize these guys don't wear pants though.

That SmackDown picture is what happens when Sheamus is champion. Give the title to a real champion....

Like Alberto Del Rio.

Or perhaps stop cheapening the show by having all of it's big stars on Raw and none of the Raw stars on Smackdown. If you treat it like the B show, so will the fans

haha.

I think it's cool a dad and daughter into wrestling.

I am glad however my family isn't except me.

I hate my family.

None of my family growing-up was into wrestling except me, and I liked that. My wife tolerated it for a year or so when we first got together, but now she could care less. I know this time with my daughter won't last much longer, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. If that means I have to pay to watch a Ryback squash match, so be it.

Ryback is the next Goldberg/Ultimate Warrior. Better ask him "Who's next?"
I wonder if Ryback will make an appearance on NWA TV and start squashing Vince Russo's goons.

I'm really hoping they realize that Sheamus should never have been a face and turn him heel as soon as possible.
Yeah Sheamus is a much much better heel than face. I understand that they're a little thin on faces at the moment but it's killing him.

G-Fex

I'm just hoping he doesn't start killing various members of the audience in a fit of roid rage

I used to think Triple H was going to start beating up the crowd back in the 2000's.

I wonder if Ryback will make an appearance on NWA TV and start squashing Vince Russo's goons.

Yeah Sheamus is a much much better heel than face. I understand that they're a little thin on faces at the moment but it's killing him.

Russo is dead in our storyline remember? He wont be back. Heavy is in charge again.

I can't say the same for your nads.

Russo is dead in our storyline remember? He wont be back. Heavy is in charge again.

I can't say the same for your nads.
You said the same thing about Beiber and that little bastard seems to come back when we least expect it. I crushed his brains and his body was destroyed after taking the T-Virus. Bastard came back a week later like nothing happened.

Thanks for posting this sandman.. Pierce has been great as a heel...He needs to come to the E....

Also check the website, They usually post every week's episodes..I usually DVR it because it comes out at 1am Pacific

That's not really saying much, is it?

Can't do much with the
PG
. Its like playing Street Fighter only using the throw command or 1 hit moves..

At this point I think they should move Ziggler to Smackdown and push him as a face. Anything is better then what they are doing to Ziggler right now.

Top Bottom