• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remy Ma unleashes Nicki Minaj diss track titled "shETHER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaMarco

Holy shit. But I always assume if this kind of stuff is just a publicity stunt. Why would either of them really hate the other? They've probably never even met each other.

Jaeger

For the record, Nikki came at Ma first. Remy stated several times should would not try and come at Minaj, as it wasn't productive towards female rappers. Obviously Nikki (or people in her cmap cause she doesn't write her own lyrics anyway) felt some kind of way about Remy claiming the crown.

Entertainment for us, regardless.

So, real talk, but do people really find Nicki Minaj's ass all that? I like a nice plump butt myself, but I feel like Minaj's is way too much, looks like she literally has a watermelon as an ass at times. Is that what Ass Men want nowadays? I always thought there was a line between thick and nah. I mean, to each their own, but I'm curious what the general line of thought is since Minaj is obviously proud, which is all that matters in the end, I guess.

She brought up foxy ("Why you talking shit about a deaf bitch?"), her child molesting brother ("guess who supports a child molester? nicki minaj) , "The only time you touched a trigga is when you fucked Trey Songz."

i JUST.

Dynomutt

Damn.
giphy.gif

"She wildin-out bout to hit Nik with the cannon...."

Edit: Damn shit personal as f***. Get the mom's involved. Damn.

Didn't like it too much overall. But i'm going to have to say she did pretty good lyrically. Her stuff just needs to flow a little better. And she talked a bit too much on the track for my taste.

PixelatedBookake

The cynic in me tells me this was done to get more eyes on Fat Joe and Remy Ma's album that just came out, but knowing Nicki and Remy have had low key beef for years this was a long time coming. Remy went fucking HARD. I honestly don't think Nicki has the bars to combat this.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
She brought up foxy ("Why you talking shit about a deaf bitch?"), her child molesting brother ("guess who supports a child molester? nicki minaj) , "The only time you touched a trigga is when you fucked Trey Songz."

i JUST.

What's a trigga ? Old man checking in on beef scene

What's a trigga ? Old man checking in on beef scene
a trigger on a gun. lmao.

----
"Now all of a sudden you back with Drake and Tunechi. After he said you sucked his dick, you back with Gucci."

"Only time you touch a trigger is when you fucked Trey Songz. Coke head. You cheated on your man with Ebro."

"And I saw Meek at All Star. He told me ya ass dropped. He couldn't fuck you for three months because your ass dropped."

whew LORD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom