• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corpse Party |OT| You thought your high school was hell

Varion

Didn't know BoS wasn't considered canon. Makes it less of a big deal to me.
Half half. There's a bunch of 'what if?' chapters that aren't technically canon but are still worthwhile for character development and the like, but there are also backstory type chapters that are. And then there's the final chapter which is both definitely canon and incredibly good.

Really hope they do localise Book of Shadows, it's not quite as good as the original but it's still a great game overall.

Salsa

bump!

bought this, playing it

im thoroughly put off by any sort of loli anime stuff but I think it's quite minor here, and I heard good stuff so hey

jg76uhFACYZJ2.jpg

Anyone know if the 3DS version will have any special 3d features? Or anything exclusive to the port? I'm having difficulty finding such information online.

Anyone know if the 3DS version will have any special 3d features? Or anything exclusive to the port? I'm having difficulty finding such information online.

The wiki claims that it has "The game features updated character sprites and CG artworks, remixed soundtracks, an extended scene, new Wrong Ends, and new extra chapters." I know the extended scene and possibly the new extra chapters are referring to the 3DS version, but I'm not sure if the rest also refers to it or if it is the same stuff that applied to the PSP version.

I kinda want to replay this myself actually, but I work overnights now, and I remember my old experience being enhanced by playing the game late at night alone in my room, which happens far less now.

So i kinda wanna get this for psp, but is there a specific version i perhaps should be looking at outside of this? I see there's a fuckton of different releases, and the pc version seems to have had a re-release of the "original" corpse party or something compared to the psp one. Do they differ alot outside of the art? I dig the art in the psp version more, but just wondering.

Top Bottom