• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

Tbh, I'm not that bothered by the Tekken fighters; on the other hand, they can just be minions.

I know it's something dumb, but it just nags the hell outta me that we won't be getting at least 4-5 female characters in the final roster.

Why not that fire chick from inFamous 2 instead of Evil Cole, or just have Cole transform to Evil Core Zelda/Shiek style?

Oh well.
She is a minion.

Leak #7000.

This is up there with PS3 Slim and Mass Effect Multiplayer.
Not much of a leak really just random renders with no explanation and a boxart.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I have to finally disagree with you there. Just no

That series should be shot and retired

I really like White Knight Chronicles. :\

The story was cliche and stupid, but I really enjoyed the visuals, the battle system, the online questing, and the Georama system. But I'm just a big fan of Level 5's games in general. I still have to pick up WKC 2, but I'm waiting until my wife's PS3 is fixed, so I can snag her a copy as well. We used to have a lot of fun playing WKC 1 together.

It's no Elder Scrolls or Final Fantasy, but I've played some truly terrible JRPGS, and I don't think WKC is in that category.

Mr. Fix

They could be minions. Either way I doubt there's 3 playable Tekken characters.

Cole being Raiden's rival:
2553926_o.gif

We already know what this means. >.>

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Is this a legitimate leak, though? It would be kind of embarrassing if it turned out this was a troll on SuperBot's part. Lol.

Also, at Shahed: Fat Princess really is a fun game. I like that you can play with friends locally if they sign into the controller (they'll just be playing as versions of you, not on their own accounts). It has a nice bit of strategy involved when it comes to trying to get your Princess back, or steal the other people's Princess. Matches can get really intense. Playing online is great, but I really enjoyed playing with friends on the same couch. There's no split screen, so it's all about sticking together and working as a team.

Jin and/or Kazuya skin for Heihachi lol?

I don't believe there is 3 Tekken characters playable. Even if there is why choose those 3 lol. I guess they would be easiest choices for lazy clone characters ^^.

Shahed

Is this a legitimate leak, though? It would be kind of embarrassing if it turned out this was a troll on SuperBot's part. Lol.

Also, at Shahed: Fat Princess really is a fun game. I like that you can play with friends locally if they sign into the controller (they'll just be playing as versions of you, not on their own accounts). It has a nice bit of strategy involved when it comes to trying to get your Princess back, or steal the other people's Princess. Matches can get really intense. Playing online is great, but I really enjoyed playing with friends on the same couch. There's no split screen, so it's all about sticking together and working as a team.
Cool. I think I'd like it.

Need to finish Jak and Ratchet HD Collections first though

3 tekken character? namco should use the 2 slot for female JRPG character instead , kos-mos and milla (ToX)

I'd love to have Kos-mos in.

Not gonna happen though

LuuKyK

Cole's voice actor mentioned that he worked with David Hayter (Snake's VA) on this game. That would mean Snake's a minion, or side-character, involved in Raiden's story.

He wasn't on the leaked minions list though. It was another character. Cant remember the name. x___x

Shahed

Jin and/or Kazuya skin for Heihachi lol?

I don't believe there is 3 Tekken characters playable. Even if there is why choose those 3 lol. I guess they would be easiest choices for lazy clone characters ^^.

I never considered that. Having Deimos as a skin for Kratos means there's no reason they couldn't do this.

His Lvl 3 will be out of place though

They could be minions. Either way I doubt there's 3 playable Tekken characters.

Cole being Raiden's rival:
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2553926_o.gif[IMG]

We already know what this means. >.>[/QUOTE]

It means that you were the lightning on that day...

I wouldn't hold out for it. It'd be a pleasant surprise though. It's not even MGS4's Raiden. How does the new version outweigh Snake anyway? Whatever.

Unless it was another MGS character. I don't remember seeing one on the list though.
I think the MG series old enough weight to carry two characters.

Technically Raiden is from Metal Gear Rising while Snake is from Metal Gear Solid, so the one per franchise still applies

JazzmanZ

3 tekken characters?

really?

YOU WASTED TWO OTHER 3RD PARTY SLOTS ON TEKKEN CHARACTERS!?

I mean jesus christ, it's almost as bad as that TMNT Fighting game that came out that wasted two slots on those damn ubisoft rabbids instead of someone more worthwhile.

Boss Man

3 tekken characters?

really?

YOU WASTED TWO OTHER 3RD PARTY SLOTS ON TEKKEN CHARACTERS!?

I mean jesus christ, it's almost as bad as that TMNT Fighting game that came out that wasted two slots on those damn ubisoft rabbids instead of someone more worthwhile.
Why are they 3rd party slots?

What pisses me off is that so many of these 3rd party characters could be 1st party characters who belong in the game.

I really don't think that there are three playable Tekken characters in the game though.

LuuKyK

I wouldn't hold out for it. It'd be a pleasant surprise though. It's not even MGS4's Raiden. How does the new version outweigh Snake anyway? Whatever.

Unless it was another MGS character. I don't remember seeing one on the list though.

$/characters/_minions/pierre_minion/charsetup/pierre_minion.sgpr

This was the one. Pierre. iirc

Roubjon

I honestly can't believe that there still has been no sign of Crash Bandicoot. I thought this was just going to be another one of those freakouts where people thought Spiderman wasn't going to be in MvC3 because his rights were owned by activision, but now I'm getting worried.

JazzmanZ

Why are they 3rd party slots?

What pisses me off is that so many of these 3rd party characters could be 1st party characters who belong in the game.

I really don't think that there are three playable Tekken characters in the game though.

well if they're going to add this many 3rd party characters why the fuck did they need to use 2 more on tekken characters? Did Namco give superbot a blowjob?

They could of use those other 2 for maybe a more worthwhile company or mascot that isn't represented yet.

Cloud strife? Who's he? Sora? Never heard of him!

Man this roster is a whole damn mess, no Crash or Spyro, the Bad Dante, two coles and 3 tekken characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom