• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

x3sphere

RedSwirl said:
Okay people, what were your reactions when you signed in and saw the total amount of money you've spent on Steam games?

The calculator told me $3k, though I probably spent around half that taking sales into account. At least I hope.

KiKaL

154 at $1,539.52 : /

Granted I am willing to bet 80% were on sale. I bet the real value of what I paid is more like $500.

edit - I wonder if that counts my duplicates too. I got all the potatoes and already had all of the games.

Andrefpvs

I just realized that people take from their own winning chances at that site in order to give someone an invite.

Damn. Major kudos to everyone here who's given them!!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Andrefpvs said:
I just realized that people take from their own winning chances at that site in order to give someone an invite.

Damn. Major kudos to everyone here who's given them!!
I just figured that someone did it for me so the least I could do is do it for someone else.

Nekrono

Fuzzy said:
I just figured that someone did it for me so the least I could do is do it for someone else.
Same here, also after reading the FAQ and rules I understood how the site works and I like how involved the community is in making the website grow and become better. The more the better.

For the moment I'm just giving away invites but as soon as I have some money to spare I'll start giving away a few games.

Glass Rebel

Just a warning for those entering the giveaways:

Some appear to be fake, like the Assassin's Creed 2 one where the user only owns Humble Bundle games and Company of Heroes so you might wanna check out what the user owns before you spend your hard-earned points ;)

Ionic

Wow. I read the FAQ for the site and this is a really neat system. It's cool that Steam has a generous community. Now to see if I can't snatch an invite.

demolitio

I'd love an invite. I don't have an income anymore so most games I try to win on various sites but it rarely works out, lol.

I'm sorry if you who have tried for a long time and missed out on invites, but I have no way of knowing wich of you guys have invites. Anyway, here's three. Remember to tell wich ones you use.

Grakl

TheNamelessOne said:
I'm sorry if you who have tried for a long time and missed out on invites, but I have no way of knowing wich of you guys have invites. Anyway, here's three. Remember to tell wich ones you use.

I took the first. Thanks much!

Top Bottom