• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

P8Mc343.gif

Some JL concept art,

I think I prefer that Cyborg with the Crysis nanosuit look.

Cyborg looks much better there. It the added bulk.

I’m not seeing it? The only real difference is that he seems more.... bulkier? Like he’s made of junk materials.

His current look reminds me of his DCYOU when you can tell it's his body. The other ones like this looks like a suit of armor which I think it is misrepresentation of his concept.

The best Cyborg designs are bulkier, which is partially a callback to the football origins of the character. The added bulk also differentiates him from the rest of his team members. This was my problem with the DCYou version, which worked better for a solo book, but rougher in a team setting. It doesn't have to be super-tank, like his first New 52 design, but it generally should feel like he's got some heft.

The Justice League War design is fine, but a but too simple for film. The Injustice designs are a bit closer to what I'm thinking of.

injustice-compare-cyborg-206443.jpg

fwiw with Cyborg, I think the current look is still better than most versions of the character, including Injustice. He’s the character I wish they went less comic accurate for.

I really liked WW, but this is so just ridiculous. Best actress too.... nah.

These ‘for your consideration’ things are basically throwing bait into the water. Realistically they don’t expect it to get most or any of those awards. But the chance it could get nominated is worth the basically nonexistent risk.

Bleepey

If Zack gets an Oscar for producing the film, I'm all for it lol.

Academy Award Winner Zack Snyder. Has a nice ring to it.

From the Academy Award Winning studio behind Suicide Squad comes the new film by Academy Award Winning director and producer Zack Snyder...

The shitstorm would be so entertaining. I'd take time off just to read GAF

Tabby

But Superman is in this movie. People keep trying to make this into some "Jon Snow is dead" shit, but it's literally not.
But then he isn’t in anything of the promotional material other than the concept art at SDCC and his logo.
I just think it’s dumb.

I’m ill informed on the Jon Snow thing, never seen GoT.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, just think of it like Santa Clause. We all know he's not real (dead), but you're still playing it up for the kids (aka the "normie's" that aren't on the internet following all the DC news 24/7 like us).

jrush64

Banned
Did you see the first page of that topic. I truly wonder what it must feel like to set my mind on hating everything the first I hear about or see it. Jeez

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, CG wasn't done yet. This stuff wasn't decided to just be put in once Whedon took over. There's too many changes going in for them to be done in only the past few months.

Top Bottom