• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

c-murph

I finally unlocked everything in every Avatar Board!

...Now Avatar Coins have no purpose lol.

I'm getting there.... I'm at level 296. I have 5 incomplete with the final 2 at level 300 to complete. Soon. I guess I just need to do more Proud quests. Only at like level 130 with those.

Psxphile

DDLRpXxUAAAa5gl.jpg:small

JP accounts can now farm for brooms in Union Cross
EDIT: well, the event's only available in 15 minute intervals so it's not THAT great
remember trying to farm for Boosted Classic Donalds? Yeah...

deanote666

Well, I more than doubled my overall lux collected this week and I've been playing for 240+ days.

I got more than 1B lux than the next person in my party and I am still only in the 270's in the ranking...

My entire party combined might have earned half the lux I did this week.

Psxphile

Well, I more than doubled my overall lux collected this week and I've been playing for 240+ days.

I got more than 1B lux than the next person in my party and I am still only in the 270's in the ranking...

My entire party combined might have earned half the lux I did this week.

Yeah, I don't even bother trying to make the 5 - 100 tier, those are all occupied by people who just spam raid bosses all day, every day or those who create dummy accounts for their parties so they can increase the boost percentage as high as they can get it (does it max out at 100% or can you go higher?) and reap the extra lux. I'm at sub-300 with some 800+ million lux and not worried anymore about slipping. 2 speed gems isn't as great as 4 but it's better than just 1.

deanote666

Yeah, I don't even bother trying to make the 5 - 100 tier, those are all occupied by people who just spam raid bosses all day, every day or those who create dummy accounts for their parties so they can increase the boost percentage as high as they can get it (does it max out at 100% or can you go higher?) and reap the extra lux. I'm at sub-300 with some 800+ million lux and not worried anymore about slipping. 2 speed gems isn't as great as 4 but it's better than just 1.

I think my party caps out at 30-35% when they actually log in. Basically just me the last couple days.

Still a lot more active than my last party.

I think some were already past 1B on Monday...

Finally got pushed out of the top 100 in the coliseum... ;_;

Edit: Stopped at 1.293B lux

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Auto raid made this weeks ranking a lot more tolerable. We will find out if our party made it into top 50 later tonight.
The amount of notifications I got from you was insane this week. I got almost all of my coins just piggybacking off of your raids. :lol

Farsi

I leaped out of bed for this one, 2nd pull. Welcome home baby girl.

KAjRzt0.png

She's also an EX medal.
Vector to the Heavens
Xion is a mercy pull.

Dilemma time!

I have 3 Mickey & Brooms now, along with 3 dots on HD Namine and EX Cloud. Which one should I use them on, or should I get one of those new Key Art medals and use it one those instead?

c-murph

Did one pull... Ended up with the Red Copy Medal with 3 pips. Is there a specific color I should go for or is Red fine? I have a few M&B so I could Guilt it no issues.

Dilemma time!

I have 3 Mickey & Brooms now, along with 3 dots on HD Namine and EX Cloud. Which one should I use them on, or should I get one of those new Key Art medals and use it one those instead?

Tough call because Cloud ex is more rare but hd namine can be more useful. Depends on your set up really.

Dilemma time!

HD Namine. Cloud EX is useful as a buffer sure, but it's not particularly that strong when guilted. There's really no need for that. HD Namine on the other hand, is way more useful guilted.

Did one pull... Ended up with the Red Copy Medal with 3 pips. Is there a specific color I should go for or is Red fine? I have a few M&B so I could Guilt it no issues.

Red is fine. Even if you don't have the specific type for the keyblade setup you want itll still be useful.

I spent 18k jewels on the key arts... Idk if it was worth it either tbh.

Only 5k jewels left. Hope tsum tsum isn't soon...

AflULf5.jpg

FIRST PULL!

I guess this makes up for me wasting jewels on global the other day. JP always gives me better pulls...

Now have 2 Seph Ex, 1 Xion Ex, but sadly no Ven EX.

Also Xion EX FINALLY let me beat proud quest 112 with complete ease. (This quest you can only use specials for medals that hit EXACTLY 3 HITS . Super annoying...

Hopefully I can finally get Dark Gnaw now... want it so bad.

(Unrelated but Xion final form ver sucks. :p)

Psxphile

First time logging in today. Surprised to see those silly ol' bears in 3rd place.

Heard they took 1st in JP. What was that about?

EDIT: seeing reports that you can get Maleficent B, Classic Donald and Alice & Cheshire Cat event medals as drops from the new Adventurer in Union Cross.
EDIT:
TF43Nvi.png

First time logging in today. Surprised to see those silly ol' bears in 3rd place.

EDIT: seeing reports that you can get Maleficent B, Classic Donald and Alice & Cheshire Cat event medals as drops from the new Adventurer in Union Cross.

In jP they had a contest where depending on Ursus' rank in the weekly, everyone would get free jewels. If Ursus took first place everyone would get 5k. So naturally everyone worked themselves to the bone to get them to first.

Skittles

For JP's monthly lux ranking event. Everyone got more jewels the higher Ursus ranked. It was a test to see how greedy people would be since people would leave to help everyone else. Meaning that ranking in that union would be easier, so it was a toss up to see which would win out

Famassu

Soooo, playing Cross Union during these rare tough enemy rate boost times is really the way to go with Cross Union if you can beat them. Got enough coins to fully unlock all the male avatar part boards and two of the magic mirror boards and all but three of the nodes in the third board with only an hour of continuos play. Another 30-40 minutes and all the female avatar parts will probably be unlocked.

The devil boss fight(s) were the only ones giving trouble, but with me, my brother and 1 or 2 other players who stayed with us who could deal insane amounts of damage, we managed to do them as well. We originallly just gave up each time that boss arrived but then we got a good team of randos and tried it again and could do it 3-4 times.

Psxphile

Soooo, playing Cross Union during these rare tough enemy rate boost times is really the way to go with Cross Union if you can beat them. Got enough coins to fully unlock all the male avatar part boards and two of the magic mirror boards and all but three of the nodes in the third board with only an hour of continuos play. Another 30-40 minutes and all the female avatar parts will probably be unlocked.

The devil boss fight(s) were the only ones giving trouble, but with me, my brother and 1 or 2 other players who stayed with us who could deal insane amounts of damage, we managed to do them as well. We originallly just gave up each time that boss arrived but then we got a good team of randos and tried it again and could do it 3-4 times.

Yup, every encounter I had during the 11PM event gave out 1000+ coins on average. Had about 16k by the time it was over, cleaned up over half the boards available already. Didn't come across any Adventurers though, guess they're much rarer than before. I'd really like to get some traits for my Classic Donald.

Famassu

Yup, every encounter I had during the 11PM event gave out 1000+ coins on average. Had about 16k by the time it was over, cleaned up over half the boards available already. Didn't come across any Adventurers though, guess they're much rarer than before. I'd really like to get some traits for my Classic Donald.
It seems during the special time you only really get those harder bosses, so you can't even get Adventurers.

And yeah, if you can do the bosses in time, they give around 1800-2000 coins (mission completion is 1000, managing to defeat the target in time is 500-700 and there's some 300 coins you (can) get otherwise, not sure where they come from, maybe the treasure you get for defeating the boss).

Also, I noticed you only need to beat the actual target enemy to succeed in the timed mission. The devil heartless has 2-3 friends, but you don't have to kill all of them to complete the mission, just the target demon. Then you can take time to defeat the remaining enemy.

Psxphile

It seems during the special time you only really get those harder bosses, so you can't even get Adventurers.

And yeah, if you can do the bosses in time, they give around 1800-2000 coins (mission completion is 1000, managing to defeat the target in time is 500-700 and there's some 300 coins you (can) get otherwise, not sure where they come from, maybe the treasure you get for defeating the boss).

Also, I noticed you only need to beat the actual target enemy to succeed in the timed mission. The devil heartless has 2-3 friends, but you don't have to kill all of them to complete the mission, just the target demon. Then you can take time to defeat the remaining enemy.

Yup, the main Ogre is usually the one you target to complete the timed mission objective. Though getting a handle on the battle is my first priority: I try to take out the weaker member of the trio (Giant Shadow or whatever) which leaves Ogre and either another Ogre or Dual Blade... in which case I direct all my attacks on the main target (and hope my fellow cross party does as well).

Before I went to bed last night, I played some more Union Cross and came across an Adventurer rather quickly. Got an Alice & Cheshire but I'm going to need another one to evolve it to 6*. I forgot it was one of those. :\

Psxphile

So the old medals are still in the drop pool? Welp, better get farming.
EDIT: so far I've encountered Adventurers in:

(old spawns)
- Castle of Dreams (as Target Enemy)
- Dark Corridor (the really short one)
- Dwarf Cave (as random in Defeat all Enemies)

So far these Adventurers have given me the same medals as before.

(new spawns)
- Dwarf Cave (as Target Enemy)

This is the only new one I've found. Got several Alice & Cheshire Cats from it. Anyone know where the Adventurers w/ Mal B and Donald are? Little worried I'm missing them because they're not Target Enemies but randoms.

EDIT: the Dwarf Cave Adventurer drops Flowbermeow in addition to A&CC medals

That was the fastest I've ever finished all the Union Cross boards.

I'll still need to play it to trait Classic Donald and Maleficent B, though.

So the old medals are still in the drop pool? Welp, better get farming.
EDIT: so far I've encountered Adventurers in:

(old spawns)
- Castle of Dreams (as Target Enemy)
- Dark Corridor (the really short one)
- Dwarf Cave (as random in Defeat all Enemies)

So far these Adventurers have given me the same medals as before.

(new spawns)
- Dwarf Cave (as Target Enemy)

This is the only new one I've found. Got several Alice & Cheshire Cats from it. Anyone know where the Adventurers w/ Mal B and Donald are? Little worried I'm missing them because they're not Target Enemies but randoms.

EDIT: the Dwarf Cave Adventurer drops Flowbermeow in addition to A&CC medals

Dwarf Cave as Target

Farsi

Oh wow, wasn't expecting a HSC this weekend, I thought for sure we were gonna get Vanitas along with
Illustrated Vivi VIP

Famassu

Boo. All I ever get from the new Adventurer is caucasian maid & troll cat. :( I hope they aren't differentiated by what Union your in or something.
I want Maleficent Bs (has anyone here actually got one?). I already got a boosted good Classic Donald (STR+1000 trait). Not sure if I should build a new one or two (with air & ground def -60% traits) or try to get one of the def-60% traits to my boosted Donald because that might be more useful in the long run in high level quests than STR+1000.

Psxphile

I want Maleficent Bs (has anyone here actually got one?). I already got a boosted good Classic Donald (STR+1000 trait). Not sure if I should build a new one or two (with air & ground def -60% traits) or try to get one of the def-60% traits to my boosted Donald because that might be more useful in the long run in high level quests than STR+1000.

Right after I made that post I jumped into another Adventurer fight and got a Mal B as the drop. Didn't' really do anything different than I was doing before so I guess it's just a super-rare drop.

One of my goals with the medal drops is to improve Alice&Cheshire (Magic Defense +2) and Pooh Bear's (Speed Defense +2) usefulness by getting them the Extra Attack trait and slapping an SP1 skill on both. I suspect Pluto 2 (Power Defense +2) will be a drop at some point, and I can do the same for him since he proved useful last month.

EDIT: Tier 13, Round 87. 8447th place. I hope I can last until tomorrow night, I don't think I can do any farther. :(

EDIT: confirmed no mercy pulls for the new banner.
however, pulling Dragon Maleficent and/or Terra-Xehanort is guaranteed to be pre-dotted with 3 pips. Also chance for boosted medals for both Strength and Defense.

As for the HSC:
LDK2H4C.png

welp, hope y'all didn't fuse all of your guaranteed key arts

Psxphile

I finally got a Classic Donald. :D

It gave me the HP +800 trait. D:

Well, at least I was able to visually confirm that the same Adventurer boss gives you all three of the new drops. Just wish the rates weren't so lopsided towards one particular medal.

deanote666

I finally got a Classic Donald. :D

It gave me the HP +800 trait. D:

Well, at least I was able to visually confirm that the same Adventurer boss gives you all three of the new drops. Just wish the rates weren't so lopsided towards one particular medal.

I've gotten 3 male b's but no alice & cat yet. Got male b at 100% and alice & cat at 83%.

Top Bottom