• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim McCarver: Look at this play!

Diaz proceeds to throw away ball and Moreland goes to second

edit: Matheny is dumb for not pinch hitting Leake in the first place. Never learns!

Chuck

Still without luck
Jason Johnson in 2000?
Scott Kamieniecki in 1998?
Sidney Ponson's entire existence?
The entire 2008-2009 team?
etc.
And that's just over the past 20 years.
I think in terms of cost, opportunity given, and consistent awfulness, he probably tops them all.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Did that get under their skins? Why should it matter? They're winning.
i think the 7 HBPs this series and then Pillar getting pissed about something, maybe the quick pitch that motte did on him. anyway, seems like another small incident might set these two teams off.

RBH

Did that get under their skins? Why should it matter? They're winning.

It doesn't really matter ultimately, just makes Bautista look like more of an ass at the end of the day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just contesting your original point that Jace Peterson was the one who was starting shit

i think the 7 HBPs this series and then Pillar getting pissed about something, maybe the quick pitch that motte did on him. anyway, seems like another small incident might set these two teams off.

Yeah the hbps is bullshit, and retaliation deserved to happen. And I dunno what Pillar was going on about. A couple of his own teammates quick pitch.

Malo

Banned
aEAm0Cf.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Fuck Pillar. Another idiot that thinks the "heat of the moment [of getting struck out]" makes it okay to scream faggot at someone.

Oh, but he'll go up to the dude after the game so he can say sorry for calling a straight dude a faggot. That totally makes it okay.

Fuck him.

Windu

Lmao. A bat flip when down 4 runs. And as always, I love the reaction whenever someone bat flips.
The braves were upset from 7 hbp in 3 games. The last to freeman, their best player and a mvp candidate. Could be out awhile, awaiting further tests today. If bad news comes, there might be a fight today.

The bat flip and Pillar being an idiot were just icing on the cake.

And its never a good idea to bat flip and stare at the pitcher after the benches cleared the inning before.

Pillar said it was a mistake and Bautista seemed to motion that it was his bad when he talked to suzuki at the plate so l maybe calmer heads will prevail.

Basically, braves are upset by hbps. Blue jays frustrated by being destroyed by the braves the first 3 games. Frustration leads to stupid shit like pillar.

I missed the Jays game last night and apparently a lot of shit went down.

Jays were looking so good now they are getting schooled by the fucking Braves.

Oh god Pillar. Please no. You were doing all the right things too.

I thought the Jays would take three out of four going into this Atlanta series but all they've done is make a complete ass of themselves. Such a disappointing series. Especially coming off the highs of sweeping Seattle.

Windu

Oh god Pillar. Please no. You were doing all the right things too.

I thought the Jays would take three out of four going into this Atlanta series but all they've done is make a complete ass of themselves. Such a disappointing series. Especially coming off the highs of sweeping Seattle.
The braves can beat up on bad teams ;) Good teams, they get their ass kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom