• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fig Hotel ad for E3 this year is Battlefront 2.

BY2K

Membero Americo
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/867897119218204673

DAtj1EbXoAAQT6C.jpg

Brace yourselves, E3 is officially coming.

Honestly, it really feels like a big holiday is approaching and I just feel all cozy and friendly with everyone because it's just such a happy fun time.

Newlove

Cool, looking forward to gameplay. All they had to do was paint those orange 3 years ago and there's your Black Ops 3 logo.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
It's that time of the year, and you know what that means...

smallbear.png

Neiteio

Serious question: How do they apply these? The uneven lines at the bottom makes it look like they're painting by hand??

psyfi

Banned

Honestly, it really feels like a big holiday is approaching and I just feel all cozy and friendly with everyone because it's just such a happy fun time.
I normally feel that way, but for some reason I'm still not excited about E3 this year. I love games, just don't care much about new ones getting announced. I'll still watch and still love it though. :)

Tagyhag

Yeah it's a nice feeling, but then I'm reminded that summer comes after it and I get sad.

Well, it's a bit more high-profile than last year's weird Youtuber Gwent ad, at least!

Serious question: How do they apply these? The uneven lines at the bottom makes it look like they're painting by hand??
Ah, every year.

Yeah, the Figueroa ads are hand-painted.

Hey maybe they gonna be ready this year for E3.

Last years Witcher Gwent ad was still not finished when E3 was already happening.

Vidal

For a moment I read Battleborn II... what the heck?!?

Need to drink more coffee... Or less, actually...

Krayz

The calm before the storm. E3 week, we'll be ripping each other apart.

Top Bottom