• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN thread: PSN up in all areas except HK/Korea (Store is not up yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

BY2K said:
What's this? No predictable you'realreadydead.jpg?

Besides, I didn't even knew about the DevNet. It doesn't seem to be a industry secret, either.

i'm actually your boss. i lurk here in my office while masturbating to pictures of game box art.

BY2K said:
As long as I don't tell what project I'm working on, how, and for who,m I should be fine 3.

That's slick, but
trump-youre-firedauu4.jpg

I swear if it ends up being my original May 16th bet I'm going to explode. Plus I lost my Kmart $15 coupon so those will compound on each other. I'm a sad panda.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
UNCyrus said:
All my suspicions have just been confirmed.

Are you going to star in "The PSN Tester Season 3: PSN is down!"?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
LiK said:
i'm actually your boss. i lurk here in my office while masturbating to pictures of game box art.

Wait, do you work in Atlus?

DiZ_O

Banned
Ah, I see the the quality of the jokes here has decreased aswell parallel with the length of the outage. Hopefully it'll be back up by the weekend.

StuBurns

Banned
DiZ_O said:
Ah, I see the the quality of the jokes here has decreased aswell parallel with the length of the outage. Hopefully it'll be back up by the weekend.
What's the deal with Ovaltine? The jar is round, the mug is round, they should call it Roundtine.

Corto

Hope everything goes well in this phase of the process. After all it was the DevNet being breached by hackers that initiated this whole nightmare... *crosses fingers*

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Funshine said:
what is that from lol

My Little Furry. Of course, I think Forester and insane-GAF photoshopped it.

StuBurns said:
it should be called Roundtine.

What's the deal with Jerry Seinfeld jokes? They're never funny and never have a punch line. Shouldn't be be called a stand-up non-comedian?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The plan is still for online play to come back first and then the store right? Or have the delays allowed them to just bring back everything?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Negator said:
Wow at the pony hate, jeez...

Am I going to have to notify Pandaman?

Don't you DARE!

If there's one thing we don't need it's to turn a PSN outage thread into a PonyGAF hate one.

Negator

BY2K said:
Don't you DARE!

If there's one thing we don't need it's to turn a PSN outage thread into a PonyGAF hate one.
If I'm not mistaken it already happened in the PSN thread a while back. Clearly a testament to how long this shit has been offline.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
People bringing that disgusting pony shit into this and other non-pony threads will be banned.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Y2Kev said:
People bringing that disgusting pony shit into this and other non-pony threads will be banned.
Holy shit. Never have I missed the :lol smiley more than now.

I really wish PSN had been back up sooner. I've been borrowing a friend's PS3 since mine is busted and I really wish I could resynch my account.

Amir0x

Banned
maybe soon that means I can totally register Portal 2 :(

Y2Kev said:

:bow: Gross little girl's tv show watched by grown ass adults. :headshake.gif: PowerPuff Girls is the only show that can walk that line!

uh lets not go down that road please, the psn outage thread has taken enough lives methinks. well with dev psn up we should get ours up in a few more days i suppose.........-sobs-

edit: oh mods showed up and laid down the law already yay.

DoomXploder7 said:
uh lets not go down that road please, the psn outage thread has taken enough lives methinks. I well with dev psn up we should get ours up in a few more days i suppose.........-sobs-
Nono, let them. While I personally don't mind the ponies, I do love me some pony-related bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom