• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snake

Åesop;51793101 said:
Im quite sure the whole GDC panel presentation was CG

#Team CG back in action

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

He that believeth in CG, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in CG shall never die.

Looks like in the end you were both right and both wrong, so crow for everyone except #TeamUndecided. But then again they should eat crow for not picking a side. I have always been a part of #TeamMixed, but the crow looks yummy so I'll have a bite too. I thought some of the bandages were cg as well, but it looks like it was only the eyes and mouth.

Looks like in the end you were both right and both wrong, so crow for everyone except #TeamUndecided. But then again they should eat crow for not picking a side. I have always been a part of #TeamMixed, but the crow looks yummy so I'll have a bite too. I thought some of the bandages were cg as well, but it looks like it was only the eyes and mouth.
What? Link?

Acheteedo

Did I miss something??

I'm still waiting to see this "human" person that Geoff interviewed.

Where is he #teamreaL?

Didn't TeamCG claim (before GDC anyway) that even if we find someone that looks like Joakim, the truth would be he was likely the mocap actor so it means nothing?

So either you have accepted by now that he was real or you'll never do..

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
qrXZUWR.gif

Tenrius

http://instagram.com/p/XX15Q2tXTi/

Isn't this what #TeamReal is making a big deal about?

That's the mask Kojima wore during GDC panel and the subsequent interview with Geoff, it has nothing to do with #teamcg vs #teamreal and Joakim was indeed just a bandaged actor. In the interview, Kojima said that he wanted to be "Joakim" himself but couldn't make it, so they had to hire an actor ("just a stand-in" as they said in the latest interview).

Top Bottom