• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Bowser/drizz: I am giving the dolphins to phee outright as he has asked for them and as a show off my appreciation for all of his commishin' work over the years.

Also, Greg might be back!

Edit

Greg IS back! We have our official 32

DCX

DCX
Welcome back Greg! Phee might win the AFC East!

How's the game fellas? I saw a few of you playing today. CB?

DCX

Greg

Welcome back Greg! Phee might win the AFC East!

How's the game fellas? I saw a few of you playing today. CB?

DCX
only played 2 quarters of a pre-season game and some practice mode, so I don't have much of an opinion - initial impression is definitely a continuation of the feel from 17 though

not sure if it holds up the same online, but the menus were so damn quick and responsive!

GREG!

Welcome back, fam! You saved this thread from pages of bitching from Phee once he caught another L.

It's alright, we'll run into each other again. In the meantime I'll enjoy watching you bitch and moan when you think the commissioners are conspiring against you

No bitch move was bigger than yours when you left a message group because you got too many feelings for 2k and no one will coddle you 😂😂😂

Ferny not the Jets? AFC East not the same

At least phee is back

Take the Bills back

Let's bring this together

It's alright, we'll run into each other again. In the meantime I'll enjoy watching you bitch and moan when you think the commissioners are conspiring against you

No bitch move was bigger than yours when you left a message group because you got too many feelings for 2k and no one will coddle you 😂😂😂

Take the Bills back

Let's bring this together

Rinse is the bills

DJ Bowser

You seemed so passionate about me taking the Dolphins. According to you I never use them because I'm afraid to use "The lowly Dolphins" since I just flee to use the best teams ever year, right?

What's wrong snowflake?

You changed your mind because of that OP Cutler arm, breh. He's got the arm strength they should have given Rex Grossman.

You changed your mind because of that OP Cutler arm, breh. He's got the arm strength they should have given Rex Grossman.

sexyrexyfronttz3.jpg

You know me too well.

You seemed so passionate about me taking the Dolphins. According to you I never use them because I'm afraid to use "The lowly Dolphins" since I just flee to use the best teams ever year, right?

What's wrong snowflake?
That wasn't what I was saying. I was laughing at you for laughing at Smokey for suddenly not being a homer thru a video game. That's not how the term snowflake works. I was just giving another example in a long list of examples of why you're such a bitch. So now you outdo yourself and become even more of a bitch? We played for Miami before you were ever a commish.

This is as bitch mode as it gets. I would never do this to you if the tables were turned. You're not even a fucking Dolphins fan, you talk shit every year and root for whoever is most convenient for you. Only reason you're doing this is for my reaction.

Interacting with you feels like I'm in high school dealing with the kid who just wants attention. You do this shit just so I bitch then probably play me for them anyways cause that's the Real Housewives of MaddenGAF shit you like to do. Was really debating taking a season off for a number of reasons but the fact that FMT was solo commishing and dealing with you became a choice instead of a necessity put me over the edge.

Just give me an NFC team FMT. Panthers have always been my second team, they're who i chose before I was a veteran. Spent my summers growing up in Charlotte. Anyone where I interact with ph33 once out of four seasons will work though.

Someday Drizzler is going to be right about something and we are all going to have a stroke.

Fumbled twice with DeMarco Murray while holding R1 to cover the ball. CB was stiff arming with Wentz, who got hit by 4 defends, no fumbles. Pretty much the same old game. Anyone know the trade in value?

That wasn't what I was saying. I was laughing at you for laughing at Smokey for suddenly not being a homer thru a video game. That's not how the term snowflake works. I was just giving another example in a long list of examples of why you're such a bitch. So now you outdo yourself and become even more of a bitch? We played for Miami before you were ever a commish.

This is as bitch mode as it gets. I would never do this to you if the tables were turned. You're not even a fucking Dolphins fan, you talk shit every year and root for whoever is most convenient for you. Only reason you're doing this is for my reaction.

Interacting with you feels like I'm in high school dealing with the kid who just wants attention. You do this shit just so I bitch then probably play me for them anyways cause that's the Real Housewives of MaddenGAF shit you like to do. Was really debating taking a season off for a number of reasons but the fact that FMT was solo commishing and dealing with you became a choice instead of a necessity put me over the edge.

Just give me an NFC team FMT. Panthers have always been my second team, they're who i chose before I was a veteran. Spent my summers growing up in Charlotte. Anyone where I interact with ph33 once out of four seasons will work though.

Your last 4 posts have all been going after me.

You might need to check yourself first, housewife TheDrizzlerJ11

Top Bottom