• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfcn

Nice OT!
It's so close now, one more week.

The generation twist is cool. The accelerated XP keeps it fresh.

Jito

Banned
So when is the pre load going up? It better not be the day before as 20 gigs is going to take a while!

Really pumped about this game - had a lot of fun with friends in the beta. I only hope South Park can hold me down for the entire week before release.

jacksrb

Awesome OP!

I hope some of those perks that we aren't sure about make it into the final game.

The Guardian Chip, in particular, sounds like a really helpful one for the Hardpoint mode.

Also, I hadn't seen the 'Classic' game mode. Will be interesting to see what that is...

Wizman23

Banned
The first killer app for next gen consoles arrives next Tuesday. After some 30 plus hours in the Aplha/Beta I am so ready for this.

Nintyb

Banned
I may break down and buy another Xbone for this after hastily selling my first. I have a 360 but no footage of that version as of yet worries me.

Mission success, MS.

Silky

Banned
tumblr_n1qkju5LgW1skh2wbo9_400.gif

I'm hype

tensuke

48GB on PC?! Guess it's not going on the SSD. Holy cow, how can a game with no sp, 15 maps, and disappointing textures be that big? FMVs? Grumble grumble...

I may break down and buy another Xbone for this after hastily selling my first. I have a 360 but no footage of that version as of yet worries me.

Mission success, MS.

The reason they are not showing it is they want to push this for XB1 as much as possible

Most hyped I've been for a multiplayer shooter in a long time. Standing by for Titanfall...MS give me the ability to buy the digital X1 version now!

shandy706

Great OP! Here are some possible changes/suggestions.

iAZ1ESf0ggT4P.png

Shouldn't Satchel Charge read "...that can be placed on nearly..."

Also, are the satchels proximity based explosives or remote explosives? I don't remember.

"Detonated through the red button on its surface" doesn't make sense.

The same situation with the ARC Mine. "....can be placed on nearly any...".

It would make more sense to say "It is detonated by the proximity of an enemy".

OverHeat

« generous god »
Double dipping X1 and PC version, the game is this good. Poor soul who will be stuck on 360 version...

Syrus

Banned
im so ready for this

Finished ME trilogy, DA 2 and Finishing Ryse.

Still need to finish DR3 and BF campaign.....no time :(*

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
Great OP! Here are some possible changes/suggestions.

Shouldn't Satchel Charge read "...that can be placed on nearly..."

Also, are the satchels proximity based explosives or remote explosives? I don't remember.

"Detonated through the red button on its surface" doesn't make sense.

The same situation with the ARC Mine. "....can be placed on nearly any...".

It would make more sense to say "It is detonated by the proximity of an enemy".

The descriptions used in game are:

Satchel Charge:
'Satchel Charges stick to any surface and are manually detonated, causing massive explosive damage to anything nearby.'

Arc Mine:
'The Arc Mine is a proximity detonated charge that sticks to any surface. In addition to nominal explosive damage, it causes massive interference to nearby Titan and Pilot vision systems when it detonates.'

E92 M3

Unfortunately, now I have to debate if I can hang out here :( So much game information that I am trying to stay away from. Unfortunately, already spoiled that there are 50 burn cards and levels. I know for most people that's all bullshit, but I like discovering the small stuff =/.

Schwabe

Is that because you've got longer to save up for it?

1. i just bought a house and have to renovate it
2. i don't have a pc
3. i don't want a xbox one, still have a 360

so, these are my options ... wait for 360 version and if it sucks watching streams and videos ...

Vhalyar

Great OT TheOddOne!Exactly what I'm doing, worked for PvZ. SO MUCH HYYYPPPPPEEE.Yes, I'm 99% sure you can (it's worked for a few car addons I bought for Forza as a test a while back). When I get home tonight I'll switch back to UK and test with PvZ as it's a full game.

EDIT: Just saw ElTorro's reply.

Any idea if VPN'ing your way to the game early on Origin also works? Or is that like the mysterious Steam sword over your head that may or may not fall and result in a ball?

I still don't know what version of this game I'm getting.

So many variables (what platform friends are getting it for, will 360 version be garbage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom