• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Sigh, that France thread yes. It's something. Wonder how many of you understand how ingrained Racism is in Europe. The nuances of Racism depending on perceived social standing and the country you hail from. Love how blind people are to the everyday Racism that apparently really isn't Racism smdh

Don't follow, sorry.

Assumed you where against me paying Prof Beef to not have Dolezal speak at our funeral.
If I lace the twenty with some poison to give them the runs then?

How spicy we talking here? Cause that's hard to do.

To spicy isn't a thing. If you start crying then and there or the day after as your doing your business it's called character building.

That Steven Universe bomb was
12S4Jf0IZo34Sk.gif

it's not often television makes me feel like i'm going to throw up in a good way

Fuck the AI of Civ 5, I had to do some money manipulation and straight bribing to out do the America I was against. He rocketed through tech and had a army size I never seen so big. Made no sense to tech and build up a army so fast

Furyous

Come on Friday. Tekken 7 needs to be released (at long goddamn last).

What's their DLC roadmap? Honest question as I am not about to MK'd buying a game, seeing multiple DLC packs, and a definitive edition released later on.

I'm trying to wrap my head around a sitting President selling merchandise for profit. Especially this person in office. This is Daylyt level trolling. How the fuck you selling merchandise with a historically low approval rating below 40% less than six months into your first year?

What's their DLC roadmap? Honest question as I am not about to MK'd buying a game, seeing multiple DLC packs, and a definitive edition released later on.

I'm trying to wrap my head around a sitting President selling merchandise for profit. Especially this person in office. This is Daylyt level trolling. How the fuck you selling merchandise with a historically low approval rating below 40% less than six months into your first year?

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...lude-two-exclusive-playable-guest-characters/

Here’s what you can expect from Tekken 7’s three post-launch DLC packs, which are included in the Season Pass:

First Batch (Summer 2017)

Brand-new game mode
More than 50 new costumes

Second Batch (Winter 2017)

One exclusive playable guest character from another video game license
A special stage and special costumes for the guest character

Third Batch (Spring 2018)

One exclusive playable guest character from another video game license
A special stage and special costumes for the guest character

D i Z

Diz.....catch these hands

Get your arthritis injections sorted out before you call me out from my château. Then I'll see you in the field that you'll be buried in. Trust. I'll do you better than Arby's and hand your folks that Brexit 50 I borrowed from soon to be gone Beefy earlier today.

This player unknown battlegrounds shit is fun as fuck.

Tekken has clan support or something like that right? Cause I ain't gonna lie, probably won't remember who most of y'all are.

Faustek

Fun to see so many in for Tekken. Assumed that was more of a European game and SF was the US game.

Gambling money away on video games. Hard pass.

We usually put down €5 each, no matter what game, and just have stupid fun.

Oh snap that reminds me, I need to brush up on my skills 😬

Have nothing to train with.... Well The PS1/2 games..yes it's been that long since I owned Tekken.

This player unknown battlegrounds shit is fun as fuck.

Tekken has clan support or something like that right? Cause I ain't gonna lie, probably won't remember who most of y'all are.

Is it playable without making it look like a PS1 game?

Beefy

I'm saying tho. If you want, I can maaaybe talk to the man before he comes get you.

It's going to cost another 50 brexit chips tho. Dude likes his time at the shoe shine.

That's going to be like a months pay in a years time man.

Sch1sm

hell i should charge for matches, y'all would be seeing a grand master at work

Okay, put up or shut up, see you then.

I'm copping Tekken 7 Friday.
giphy.gif

SFV maybe Gordon's game, but here I will rise.

Gordon isn't a Tekken kinda guy.

Fun to see so many in for Tekken. Assumed that was more of a European game and SF was the US game.

We usually put down €5 each, no matter what game, and just have stupid fun.

€5 too many. No, thank you. I only bet on things neither person has control over. Like sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom