• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHfQw.jpg

Daft_Cat

The highs were high enough to be confident that it will be. And the lows weren't exactly terrible either.

Came in here to reply with this, basically.

It's not the most consistent of the three seasons so far (like I said months ago, the scope of the college environment feels like its gone), but the peaks are higher than they've ever been.

gabbo

Came in here to reply with this, basically.

It's not the most consistent of the three seasons so far (like I said months ago, the scope of the college environment feels like its gone), but the peaks are higher than they've ever been.

Yep. You've been reading my thoughts haven't you?

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZRw85cffY&feature=related - New NBC Promo "Spoiler Alert" (No, no actual spoilers, as far as I can tell)

So good.gif

Jasoco

Banned
A little over 2 hours left! I am watching this shit live. Sorry all you non-east coasters. Better stay out of this thread if you don't want no spoilers.

Jasoco

Banned
I can't wait to rewatch this episode twice tonight.

Also, when Abed said "A whole generation of viewers" he was referring to all the new people who only now caught up on the show on DVD after all the publicity over its hiatus. But in-universe he was referring to all the young people who weren't around in 1991 to see their first wedding.

So brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom