• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of the Colossus -Special Edition- up for pre-order (no statue)

DryvBy

38929318791_36eda787ab_b.jpg

I'm not really sure why this hasn't been posted yet, but here. Amazon doesn't touch your card until ship before you ask.

Amazon
GameStop
Best Buy

sublimit

Banned
I'm not really sure why this hasn't been posted yet, but here. Amazon doesn't touch your card until ship before you ask.

I posted that a week ago in this thread but maybe i should have made a new thread. :)

And yeah i will definitely buy this edition.

Tyaren

It is a little strange that in almost all German shops the game is supposed to cost 69€ for the standard edition (no trace of any special edition), while on PSN and outside Germany the price is apparently just 39€/39$. Why did they all get is so wrong here? I don't know where to preorder now. I usually don't buy bigger releases digitally, but if the price is so overblown in every other shop... *sigh*

It is a little strange that in almost all German shops the game is supposed to cost 69€ for the standard edition (no trace of any special edition), while on PSN and outside Germany the price is apparently just 39€/39$. Why did they all get is so wrong here? I don't know where to preorder now. I usually don't buy bigger releases digitally, but if the price is so overblown in every other shop... *sigh*

Collector's is esclusive to NA.

BASE

It saddens me that "printed manual" is now a special feature.

Anyway, already double dipped for the PS3 version, def will be skipping this.

PooBone

Physical map.

Hell yeah! I'm all over this. Bought the physical edition of RIME for the cloth map. Was not disappointed.

Top Bottom