• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

mreddie

The traffic duel clip is fucking killing me. My sides.

https://youtu.be/jsp1BSQvVPs

Amazing.

93rsXbY.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
https://youtu.be/PulHEORhuYs

They went in on Matt Smith in the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies review. They liked every actor in the film except him.

I might actual catch a matinee of this. I expected to hate Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, but it was surprisingly entertaining. Not a great film, but fun film I'll probably never watch again.

Dram

Maybe Monday's podcast The Casual Call in Show. Tommy did something that made Korey mad and he made a joke about how Tommy should get in another car accident. I know they also talked a little bit about in one of their January podcasts when it happened, but I don't remember which ones.

I had a feeling that Shae would be leaving. Since Korey C. took the casual call in show back from Korey G. Shae just seemed out of it. At least we get to hear/see more of Danielle.

Ha. No, she wasn't high. It just seemed she wasn't into the the show anymore when C. came back. Like she wouldn't laugh when everyone was, or give her input when discussing an email, Korey would pretty much have to drag it outta her sometimes.

Bleepey

Ha. No, she wasn't high. It just seemed she wasn't into the the show anymore when C. came back. Like she wouldn't laugh when everyone was, or give her input when discussing an email, Korey would pretty much have to drag it outta her sometimes.

Shame. I am cool with Danielle playing the part as the girl on the crew. it's a shame Billy's time keeping FUBARED any chance of him returning. A single lecherous, handsome black guy that openly lusts after white women and a single, nymphomaniac white girl that loves black guys. The sexual tension would be ridiculous.

lunchtoast

Shame. I am cool with Danielle playing the part as the girl on the crew. it's a shame Billy's time keeping FUBARED any chance of him returning. A single lecherous, handsome black guy that openly lusts after white women and a single, nymphomaniac white girl that loves black guys. The sexual tension would be ridiculous.

yeah but there doesn't need to be two Korey Colemans.

Lol. That show would be a disaster, but worth it just to see Korey's reaction to his show being derailed by Billy flirting with Danielle every chance he gets.

So Shea left/was let go, to make room for Danielle?

Nah, she just wanted to explore other options since she's still young or some stuff. Korey (jokingly) thinks she left because her boyfriend doesn't like her being on the show.

Man, I miss Spill.
Not that DT is bad but you're not the only one. Although, someone posted the link to the entire spill podcasts in one of the forums of double toasted. I'm currently listening to "Let's do this" from 2008.

Zoolander 2 review was absolutely ruthelss, goddamn! XD

kfKYvDm.jpg

"The whole time he's looking at Ben Stiller:
'Why the fuck you dragging me into this?!'
'Dude, I was in Wes Anderson stuff, you brought me back down for this?!'
'Motherfucker, I work with Woody Allen!'
'I didn't kick heroin just to be in this!'
He's like 'Shit I'm back on heroin because of this shit right here!'"

Monocle

I got around to watching their Deadpool review, and I really like their dynamic. Looks like I have another great review channel to follow thanks to GAF.

Lijik

Maybe Monday's podcast The Casual Call in Show. Tommy did something that made Korey mad and he made a joke about how Tommy should get in another car accident. I know they also talked a little bit about in one of their January podcasts when it happened, but I don't remember which ones.

Around the time it happened they mentioned it was car accident too but never went into details about it. I dont remember what shows those were though

Nabs

Zoolander 2 review was absolutely ruthelss, goddamn! XD

kfKYvDm.jpg

"The whole time he's looking at Ben Stiller:
'Why the fuck you dragging me into this?!'
'Dude, I was in Wes Anderson stuff, you brought me back down for this?!'
'Motherfucker, I work with Woody Allen!'
'I didn't kick heroin just to be in this!'
He's like 'Shit I'm back on heroin because of this shit right here!'"

Yo, this review gets so dark in some places.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I always have the same reactions as Korey does to to the Batman vs Superman trailers. I had a horrified look on my face after the second trailer, and then the third one won me over again.

Good Lord! Danielle is the female equivalent of Korey. She's just amazing on the casual call in.

I'm glad she thought twice about her opinion on Cosby. I like Danielle but man when she tried to defend him it was some of the most uncomfortable shit I had to hear. Korey had to quickly go into damage control.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I've been watching all their videos using PiP on the iPad while I play Marvel Future Fight. Can't get enough of these guys, they're extremely entertaining.

Top Bottom