• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Good Place S2 |OT| Well, Fork Me - Thursdays 8:30/7:30c

Makonero

This is my favorite show in a long time, but I sincerely hope that they don't try to stretch is past three seasons. The premise just doesn't seem sustainable. Maybe they could pull the
"It's really to torture Michael"
twist at the end of this season, but where do they go from there?

the REAL good place! It would be amazing to explore the actual good place at some point

big ander

That montage of Eleanor figuring it out in all the iterations was a masterpiece. Reminded me of the community fake clip show ep

neoanarch

This is my favorite show in a long time, but I sincerely hope that they don't try to stretch is past three seasons. The premise just doesn't seem sustainable. Maybe they could pull the
"It's really to torture Michael"
twist at the end of this season, but where do they go from there?
Witch

big ander

I've only said I love you to two men in my entire life: stone cold Steve Austin, and a guy in a dark club who I mistook for stone cold Steve Austin

big ander

Ah! This is gonna be an insane season arc, them teaming with Michael. Never would've expected this so soon.

What an incredible episode. The premiere being merely very good is retroactively worth it for what'll go down as one of the show's most remarkable episodes.

TripOpt55

This show never ceases to both surprise and delight me. The rapid pace at which they went through the attempts was a great call and there were some really funny bits as they went through the quick montages. This show is the best.

Lijik

some of the plans they didnt read out on mindys board fucking killed me
"Find Ray Donovan, but an angel"

Maengun1

the REAL good place! It would be amazing to explore the actual good place at some point

This was my prediction for what would happen eventually as soon as we got the twist last season. They're all gonna break in somehow. Maybe as a final season thing if they get the chance to plan it out.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Jason figuring it out one time was great.

Yeah, this is one of those times where I wish this was a Netflix show.
I've realized that binging shows on the first run doesn't let me soak in great episodes and they start to all run together. I stopped binging shows.

aparisi2274

When Elenor was trying to call Janet in the beginning of the ep and couldn't remember her name, and called her "Busty Alexa." I just about lost it.

W-00

But wow, that was one of the best half-hours of television I've ever seen.

"Really, Jason figured it out? This is a real low point."

My only criticism is that it's over and I have to wait a week until the next one. And also that we didn't get to see Eleanor and Tahani being soulmates, because that was probably a really good iteration.

Hehehehe... But really, what's going on right now and what I put in spoiler text are slightly different.

And this whole proposed team-up was the other idea I was supporting for how the season could end. They've run through two potential seasons-worth of material in two episodes. I don't know what they're planning, but it's going to be a wild ride.

Geist-

I'm almost sad this is probably the last episode with resets. Probably one of the best time loop episodes I've ever seen.

What a fantastic show, just a joy to watch.

Jason figuring it out once killed me. Really wish we got to see the Eleanor - Tahani soulmate attempt.

W-00

Y'know, if they manage to run out of new ideas after this season is over (I know they're already looking at ideas for a third season), I would be completely fine with them just spending the season giving us closer looks at some of these failed attempts. Especially the Eleanor/Tahani attempt.

Geist-

What a fantastic show, just a joy to watch.

Jason figuring it out once killed me. Really wish we got to see the Eleanor - Tahani soulmate attempt.
I wish lmao. I started cracking up so hard when I saw this.
EtNO6lJ.jpg

shoelacer

Banned
What I can read off the board from the middle place:

PERSONALLY ATTACK MICHAEL

STAB WITH SMALL KNIFE

FIND MICHAELS *****, ****** DRUG HIM

SEDUCE MICHAEL

THROW TAHANI UNDER THE BUS

STAB WITH LARGE KNIFE

MAKE MICHAEL THINK HE'S THE ONE IN TBP

INDECENT PROPOSAL HIM

SHAWSHANK OUR WAY OUT

TRY TO STUFF MICHAEL BACK INTO HIS MAGIC LAMP

FIND RAY DONOVAN BUT AN ANGEL

FIND THAT MAGIC PANDA/USE HER POWERS

ELENOR

FIND DOUG FORCETT

:O

Eleanor must have been watching WWE during the Attitude Era - the good ol days

The show continues to surprise, can't wait to see how next week plays out.

Eleanor calling Janet Busty Alexa was great, and she also said called Tahani something like a hot giraffe, that was also funny.

New England Clam Chowder is one of the few soups I enjoy eating.

Fake Eleanor aka Denise telling Michael he was going down...under in her Australian accent was great.

I didn't have as many laugh out loud moments this episode but I was completely enthralled.

I'm really sick of the "demon wants to bite people" running joke. That was well tired halfway through last episode.

I hope we get some season 1 style pacing soon. This season has been a little too jumpy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fuuuu that was called Chapter 16, so I guess the first hour long counted as 2 episodes ;_;

sarcastor

restaurant names:

you do the Hokey Gnocchi and you get yourself some free food
Lasagne come out tomorrow
The Pesto's Yet to Come
Ziti of Stars
Beignet and the Jets
Biscotti Pippen
Cake Canaveral
Knish from a Rose
Hot Dog on a Stick on a Stick

vypek