• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Fuck 60fps, it's overrated

ArKpN.gif

Karl2177

Whoa you guys is "FPS" feet per second, frames per second, or first person shooter? I'm so confunded.

Well if perks, AAs, and Spec Ops Spartan Ops are anything to go off of, it's totally First Person Shooter.

EDIT: HaloGAF is the most thankful group on the planet.

EDIT2: How the fuck does the post numbering system over there work?

PNut

Banned
Been a loooong time since I played FF. I used to play a good bit of FF when it was guaranteed to get Gruntpocalypse on Corvette. Anyway, how many games of Score Attack each day would it take to get this weekly? Juices?

Homeboyd

Been a loooong time since I played FF. I used to play a good bit of FF when it was guaranteed to get Gruntpocalypse on Corvette. Anyway, how many games of Score Attack each day would it take to get this weekly? Juices?

Yeah I thought it was waves at first.. was going to give it a go. Then I realized...

Oh... that's a LOT of FF. Especially when all I can play is Score Attack considering the connections I usually get are reeeeeaaaaalllllly bad when playing with 1 or more others.

Top Bottom